Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Why Am I Cumming Less?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Im 20 yrs old and for the past 4 or 5 yrs ive been having sex and everything has been fine. When I cum it seems normal to have alot of cum and whatever. But for the past two or three months now when I cum, its just not the same as it was before. I cum less than I did before and I have no idea why. Can someone help me out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Are you coming more frequently? Volume is usually larger when there has been a longer period without ejaculation.

How is your fluid intake? Did you used to drink a lot of water, and not as much anymore, or perhaps drink less water and more soft drinks nowadays? Drinking water is very important for body hydration and naturally is used in ejaculate.

You're young yet, but diet can play a role in ejaculate quality as well. Though I wouldn't know if it would effect the volume, as opposed to just the amount of sperm.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply