Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Ok, Here They Are......jaemi's Pic's!!!! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...

me and the hubby on new year's!!!

the belly bump!!!! (6 weeks) ok, it really is alot bigger when you see it in person. For some reason it looks alot smaller here!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Is that your hubby?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You're really pretty! What a cute tummy too! I think I hate you a little bit Smile jk Wink welcome to the preggy boards!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 8th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
T - yes, that's my hubby (sean)!! He's a bit younger than me, but shhhh don't tell anyone!!! Lol Laughing
aya - trust me girl.......My belly really is alot bigger than that. Maybe I was being a bit camera shy and sucked in a bit when I shouldn't have!!! Next time, i'll try and relax more so you get a better understanding of what it really looks like!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Lol j, Shocked you have such a toned belly!! You are going to have such a cute baby belly!!! And you say you have got big everywhere???!!! Blah blah blah lol!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hi there. You wouldn't be 'showing' at six weeks anyway so that beautiful belly is all yours. Lol

you say your hubby is younger than you... How old are you?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
hi there. You wouldn't be 'showing' at six weeks
thats what I was aboutto say,lol.Nice pics
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah jae! You posted your belly pic very cute do you thinks it's as big as mine? You two look so cute together. When are you due? I reckon your belly is gonna big, round and beautiful.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
hi there. You wouldn't be 'showing' at six weeks anyway so that beautiful belly is all yours. Lol

you say your hubby is younger than you... How old are you?
she might not be showing at 6 weeks but she could be bloated
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
nickyandalan wrote:
yeah jae! You posted your belly pic very cute do you thinks it's as big as mine? you two look so cute together. When are you due? I reckon your belly is gonna big, round and beautiful.
you can't even tell she's pregnant. . .
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
jaemierin wrote:
my belly really is alot bigger than that. Maybe I was being a bit camera shy and sucked in a bit when I shouldn't have!!!


you can't suck in your baby belly. You have a completely toned belly and the only thing that makes it look like it's sticking out a bit is that you're arching your back.

I'm not singling you out, this is for the bunch of new girls (congrats to you all!)... I know you're all very excited to be pregnant, as well you should be, but you don't show at 6 weeks. The uterus is still behind your pubic bone and the baby is smaller than a grain of rice. It's great that you're documenting your belly, now you have a great "before" picture.

Good luck to you all and I really do look forward to seeing your belly pics when you're nice and round!

I really hope I didn't sound mean. I really wasn't trying to be.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
jaemierin wrote:
my belly really is alot bigger than that. Maybe I was being a bit camera shy and sucked in a bit when I shouldn't have!!!


you can't suck in your baby belly. You have a completely toned belly and the only thing that makes it look like it's sticking out a bit is that you're arching your back.


I'm not singling you out, this is for the bunch of new girls (congrats to you all!)... I know you're all very excited to be pregnant, as well you should be, but you don't show at 6 weeks. The uterus is still behind your pubic bone and the baby is smaller than a grain of rice. It's great that you're documenting your belly, now you have a great "before" picture.

Good luck to you all and I really do look forward to seeing your belly pics when you're nice and round!

I really hope I didn't sound mean. I really wasn't trying to be.


thank you for saying it in a nce way. . .I'm not in a good mood today and decided for that reason not to say anything,lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Lol jaemi, do you realise you and hubby appear to be puppets in the first pic Laughing you look like you guys have something coming out your heads lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hahahahahaha! It's prob hanging lights though!! But it's hilarious!!!

Sarah
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hahaha Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ooohhh I never noticed!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Ok, ok.......It may not be a "baby belly"....I know that, but everyone wanted to see it, so I took a picture, and there it is!!!!!! It is my big bloated (yes, I know i'm bloated!!) belly - allllll mine right now.
Kia - I never noticed the light cords coming outta our head's....That is funny!!!!

Jolie - trust me, i've started to put on weight alot in my legs, and my hips. My belly may look toned in the picture, but it's not....Not trying to say that, it's just the truth!!!

Beck - my husband is 26, I am 30!!!

Nicky - yeah, I htink my belly "overall" is bigger than your's, but I have a pot belly to begin with!!!Lol! Heance the "roundness" from top to bottom!!! I am due sept.3rd, according to my o date, but who knows. Guess i'll know better when I go for an u/s!

I heart - no offence taken. I have already said in previous posts that we all (new girls too!!) know it's not our true "baby belly" showing, it's just a bunch of bloated, water rentetion, pudgy tummies - but we'll call them for what they are since everyone has a baby inside - and yes, once we all get bigger, than we can all it a true baby belly!!!! Lol!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Shocked .You think you have a pot belly? Lord, then .I'd like to know what .I had prior to pregnancy... Lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
If I took another picture (a better "truer" one perhaps) than you'd see that I really do have a pudgy pot belly. I weigh 150 pounds already, so i'm not "toned".....Maybe my ankles, but nothing else on my body at the moment!!!!!!! Lol Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! How tall are you? I'm 5'5" &.I weighed about 150 before getting preggy! Now .I'm a whopping 177 &only in my 30th week!
|
Did you find this post helpful?