Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Itchy Lump On Butt Crack

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here.
I have been having a problem with itching at the top of my buttcrack and today I noticed a lump there that was oozing something. There was also a little bleeding in the area. It is not painful at all, just itchy. Anyone have any idea what it could be?
I've done some searches and i've found everything from as simple as a a minor infection to as scary as some forms of cancer, so i'm a little worried.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper llk1221
|

replied October 14th, 2009
Itchy cracking bleeding testicles
The man I am with is 66 and has Itchy cracking bleeding testicles what can we do to stop it
|

replied October 14th, 2009
Itchy cracking bleeding testicles
The man I am with has itchy cracking bleeding testicles what can cause this and what can we do to stop it
|

replied December 29th, 2009
Sounds like a pilonidal cyst. They are actually pretty common. I would see your doctor for diagnosis/treatment
|