Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

Is Depression Common With Hypoglycemia?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hey I know ive probably asked this before but I have symptoms that are pretty constant at all times. It seems that people with hypoglycemia have symptoms only sometimes , but then they go right back to normal at least from what I read. I have a mild form of depression that I cant get to go away, I did stop the diet because my primary Dr. Told me that last gtt was not hypoglycemia. I know stan you said those drops are to large. I dont know what to do, I feel down depressed and cant freakin think clear at all, my mind goes blank and I lost all my interest and things I liked to do. Was depression a problem for you guys? And was it almost constant? I do notice that what I consume food wise affects the way I function but still dont know if its my thyroid cause im also hypothyroid. I feel like I lost my personality and who I am. I am tired of feeling like this and want results. I just wanna make sure I am having the same problems everyone else had. Any help would be cool. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I had it pretty constant when I was bad. The gtt will have screwd you up a bit. The suggestion I can make is eat more walnuts, fish, turkey and especially try to supplement with at least one filsh oil capsule a day. Aim for only an oil that is derived from small fish. Spectrum has a great one. These things should help. The main thing is you stopped your diet, I know that if I do this I can get screwed up for awhile before things get stable again.
|
Did you find this post helpful?