Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Pictures I Guess

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Well I guess ill do it, ill put the new ones up on tuesday or wendsday when I get a chance, if I get any

th first one (almost 8 weeks)

[

and the second one (12 weeks)

~alicia~

edit cause I put them in the wrong places
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hey kia, if you read this, if your not to busy or you get bored or anything, would you mind making me a logo for watermarking, im not that creative?

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Haha neither am I - hence the simple k in a star jobby.

But once I get sorted removing this virus problem I have then yeah - i'll get back to sorting things like that out.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sweet thanks ^_^

~alicia~
|

replied January 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sweet baby.....Aawww I was puting my baby's scrap book together and I started out with the ultrasound picts from when my baby was that small. It's hard to believe that my baby was once that small.

Congrats.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww that's so cuuute!!

I remember my first 2 ultrasounds :d

.Congratulations!!

Michelle
|

User Profile
Supporter
So cute!

When are you due?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks, its hard to beleive how much it grew in just 4 weeks though, went from a blob to a casper lol

tomarrow I get to stop calling it "it" and start calling it he/she or an actual name...Yay

mich, im due may 22

~alicia~
|

Extremely eHealthy
I never called my baby an 'it'.......There are ways around it
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
sweet baby.....Aawww I was puting my baby's scrap book together and I started out with the ultrasound picts from when my baby was that small. It's hard to believe that my baby was once that small.

Congrats.

we did that too! Our book is sooo cute, I bet yours is too!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I love scrapbooking.....I love it I love it I love it.....I was looking thru my scrap books for me and shawn....God I miss him.....Anyway...Yeah I had so many pictures of melia before she was born it took up six pages in my scrapbook. Lol i'll have to get morepages because ihave the expandable book......It's really cute....I am sure yours is too.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I scrap book too but I didn't put the us pics in there. I got this keepsake book with designated pages and slots for everything and I put them in there. The scrap book I have is our family scrapbook. I added some of chu's major milestones to it but I primarily put things into his keepsake book.
|