Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I'm Obsessed! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I think I have been playing .Good .Charlotte's new single 'the river' a million times today Shocked

the lyrics are hot!

Any .G.C fans?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2007
Supporter
What, no .Good .Charlotte fans here??????????

Eeeeek!!! You guys are totally missing out Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lmao, .Michy, you're such a dork.
I liked .Good .Charlotte when .I was 15!
Laughing
|

User Profile
Supporter
arcadia wrote:
lmao, .Michy, you're such a dork.

Laughing

lmao

i am a dork :p
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I still love you, though!
|

User Profile
Supporter
arcadia wrote:
i still love you, though!

awwwwwwwww!!!!!

I love you too .Krissy Smile

how's .Gabe doing?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ohh quite well, .I'm assuming. He's happily bouncing around all over the place right now. It's definitely gotten to the point where .I'm losing a few hours of sleep at night because he kicks so hard for so long!

Ooohhh! Last night! Me &.Chris were laying in bed &he was playing a video game &.I was just watching my belly, &.Gabe was wiggling around going all kinds of crazy.. &.I see the little thing poke out a little bit, &.I was like, what? So .I put my hand there &tried to feel what it was, &.I was like ".I think this is his foot .I'm touching." &.Then .I took my hand away &he kicked really hard &stuck his foot out for like 5 seconds! You could completely &undoubtedly tell it was his tiny little foot! It was so cool. Chris was just staring at my belly like " Shocked " lmao.

I have my 30wk doctor's appointment tomorrow. I also get to have my 3d ultrasound (hopefully) tomorrow! I keep having dreams, though, that .I'm telling people my due date is in .February... It's strange. She does tell me at every visit that .I'm measuring big & a little bit ahead, but she hasn't changed my due date at all. So who knows. Nobody thinks .I'm gonna last until .March.. &.I honestly feel like .I'm a lot further along than 30wks!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Sorry you have probably said a gazzilion times but when are you due krissy?
|

User Profile
Supporter
Maybe .Jersey & .Gabe will be born closer than we anticipated. Wouldn't that be awesome?

I love when she rubs her knees across my belly. You feel the little leg, foot whatever........ I love it!

I think I appreciate this pregnancy more than I did with .Brian & .Jordan, and I regret that. Not because i'm carrying a girl, but because i'm more grateful after losing my last baby. I guess because I didn't expect to lose a baby after having 2 healthy boys, really with no complications through my pregnancies.

I can't wait to see some 3d pics!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
sorry you have probably said a gazzilion times but when are you due krissy?

.March 19th Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
maybe .Jersey & .Gabe will be born closer than we anticipated. Wouldn't that be awesome?

I love when she rubs her knees across my belly. You feel the little leg, foot whatever........ I love it!

I think I appreciate this pregnancy more than I did with .Brian & .Jordan, and I regret that. Not because i'm carrying a girl, but because i'm more grateful after losing my last baby. I guess because I didn't expect to lose a baby after having 2 healthy boys, really with no complications through my pregnancies.

.That makes sense, .Michy. But don't regret it. You can't help it! You never expect something to go wrong, but when it does, &you get another chance, you realize what a blessing &how beautiful whatever it is you're going through is. Even though .I only miscarried at like 6wks, .I kind of know where you're coming from. We're blessed!
|

User Profile
Supporter
arcadia wrote:
michelle1981 wrote:
maybe .Jersey & .Gabe will be born closer than we anticipated. Wouldn't that be awesome?

.That makes sense, .Michy. But don't regret it. You can't help it! You never expect something to go wrong, but when it does, &you get another chance, you realize what a blessing &how beautiful whatever it is you're going through is. Even though .I only miscarried at like 6wks, .I kind of know where you're coming from. We're blessed!

aww, you made me feel better .K! Thanks!

We are blessed Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
lmao, .Michy, you're such a dork.

Laughing

like that was a long time ago.. :-p
|

Especially eHealthy
Ok, maybe this is crazy... But krissy, what if you didn't really miscarry and you're really like 36 weeks? How far ahead are you measuring?
|

Especially eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
ok, maybe this is crazy... But krissy, what if you didn't really miscarry and you're really like 36 weeks? How far ahead are you measuring?

i totally thought that when she got pregnant the *second time*... I told her I didnt think she ever really miscarried.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I measured 3-4 weeks ahead through my whole pregnancy until the last couple of weeks. The doctor thought i'd have her by the middle of october and I went 8 days over, so you never know. It may start evening out soon. I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! That's crazy!
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
ok, maybe this is crazy... But krissy, what if you didn't really miscarry and you're really like 36 weeks? How far ahead are you measuring?

.I've thought of that, but .I don't think it's possible. I know .I'm not measuring ahead *that* much.. Because there was a 3 week period or something where .I wasn't pregnant. I had an ultrasound with the first pregnancy when .I should've been 6 or 7wks, &the embryo was only measuring at 5wks. When .I got pregnant again .I had another ultrasound right away to confirm the pregnancy, where .I was measuring exactly 6wks. I don't think he was "sleeping" for a month, lol. She's said .I'm measuring big & a little ahead but not enough to change my due date.

We'll see what she says tomorrow at my appointment!
|

User Profile
Supporter
.K, ask your doctor by how many weeks you are measuring ahead.
|

Extremely eHealthy
First of all I love .G.C

and you guys are making me miss being pregnant. Lol I loved watching melia move around in there. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world.....

Krissy I can't believe that you are already 30 weeks.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Good charlotte, what did they sing? I don't remember. Confused
|
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply