Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

I Feel Like I'm Starving - But I'm Not Hungry.

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
User Profile
For the last few days, I have had constant stomach pains that feel like I am starving. Even after eating, I feel like I am hungry. I am having frequent, soft bowel movements - but not diarrhea. The stomach discomfort is not like a grumbling (the feeling you get sometimes when you better get to a bathroom fast), but more of an ache. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2010
Same!
I just started getting the same.
I am a 16 year old Male, Vegetarian.
I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
But, this sucks. ahaha
|

replied March 23rd, 2010
im 28 year old male 210 lbs 6ft tall kind of having the same issue, i was on a pill called clozapine for 4 years that made me eat after i took it for other problems, till my white blood went up anc went down, iv had 3 ct scans with the drink, nothing came up but a adernal gland mass, was having black stool/ going 3 times a day. with right hand side lower flank pain, pain in the colon, now they took me off the pills feels like im starving to death with razor blades in my gut. i also have back spasams, they did alot of test on me next is the scope
|