Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Question About Stupid Boyfriend

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just wanted some advice. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a while but lately its been so different. He lives with his mom and 2 sisters..Well sunday night we were on the phone and his doorbell rang at like 11:00 and he said he would call me back and never did. Evil or Very Mad. Then monday night he didnt't call me at all! Yesterday, I went to his job which also happens to be the same place I worked, well when he saw me he was acting like nothing was wrong, and then when I left he called me and told me he loved me. Then today we were on the pnone and his doorbell rang again and he said he would call me back....Never called back yet. That was like 3 hrs ago. I called him to tell him something and he said he was talking to his people he was gonna call me back..Still no word from him. Does that sound like he is cheating on me or what? It's like he doesn't have time for me anymore. I'm pregnant!!! I need attention! Lol. Anyway does that sound like he is cheating?

Whitney
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi!
I wouldnt jump to any conclusions just yet. One night go to his house and tell him you are not leavin till you get some answer and that you need answers b/c this is stressing you out and everyone knows stress is not good 4 the baby.And who know maybe the doorbell will ring while your there. Laughing
anyways good luck and dont stress!

Krista
|

Experienced User
I would have been at his house today but I dont have any transportation Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Whitney,
if I were you I wouldn't tell him you suspect anything right now, because honestly, he'll deny it and you'll never know the truth...The next time that happens, and he says he'll call you back....Agree and as soon as you hang up the phone get dressed and go over to his house to see who exactly keeps ringing his doorbell and taking his attention from you...I've dealt with a pretty good con artist, manipulator, liar, cheater, so i've tried just about every little trick in the book, and let me tell you, they all worked! I don't want to upset you or lead you to believe something's wrong, but if that were my guy, you better believe i'd be doing some investigating!
Here if you need me hun!
Vanessa & peanut
|

Experienced User
Im sorry! Dont worry you will find out! If it wasnt so far I would take you my self!
Keep smiling!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think if your feeling so bad you should really talk to him caue you dont want to get too stressed out since your pregnant. Good luck! Smile
|

Experienced User
If I was you I would be a little nervous. You should have trust in your man but why everytime his doorbell rings does he have to call you back it just seems a little fishy to my but I am always paronoid. I would go over his house unannouced. I have done that before and you can learn and found out alot. Lol
|

Experienced User
Fishy Fishy Fishy
Hey hun, my name is heather and I have read all your replies from everyone and they are right, I also read that you said you had no transportation. I have an idea, but I don't know how good it will work. How bout when the doorbell rings and he hangs up with you, call back but block your number and change your voice. Ask to talk to one of his sisters and see who alls there. Tell her you were thinking about coming over and say who alls there? If she tells you not to come over, then I think it would be time to get worried and start asking him questions. Your right, he should be giving you attention. Your pregnant and you need it. I think we all need it hehehe.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Good idea! I'd try and play him. See who it is. Guys are wierd. It could just be "his boyz" and he gets preoccupied, but then again, ya neva know!
|

replied February 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Ugh I dunno what to think, one day I could kill him Evil or Very Mad and one day, like today I love him soooo much. When I saw him today he had my chain on with my picture on it, I didnt think he still wore it Sad , and when we got off the phone he said "you know I love you with all me heart right?" I was like "really?"..Lol..I was just being girlie..Lol..But then he was like yea I love the both of you Crying or Very sad he never said that before..Omg that made me feel so good. I love him so much, bt as far as me liking him all the time..Lol..Not. But when he said that, that was the icing on the cake. Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah but are you sure he isnt saying that to cover up. When he says someone is at the door, I would march my ass over there..Seriously..I have done it, walked 5 miles 9 months pregnant!!
|

Experienced User
I am going to see if it happens again, if it does, I will be over there!
|

Extremely eHealthy
You go girl!! Exclamation :p
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I knwo you dont wanna hear this, but to me is sounds suspicous. And I also think that him wearing the chain and saying all those things are his way of covering up. He may think you are catching on and that he needs to show you hes not cheating. Just beware! Good luck...And for the record..I hope its nothing and hes not cheating! Im here if you need someone to talk to!

~sara~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Well I had a boyfriend that did that constantly it was not wen someone was at the door but wen his "cousin" was over wen his "cousin" called wen he was going out, oh and I could never get a hold off him on saturdays, it was just all the time Rolling Eyes . I just got used to it he would say i'll call u back and I would say uh huh and he knew it pissed me off so he would say I promise and that would only make things worse. But anyway we ended up breaking up but since we were friends b 4 we got together we still talk but he hasnt changed hes just a big party person(flirt) and doesnt like to be locked down.
But about you I dont know if he could be cheating and I dont like to input on other peoples relationships but I will say keep your eyes open and try to talk to him about it.

Lana (sorry 4 talking so much)
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile