Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Strange Discharge

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Lately my discharge has been very heavy and it comes out like in clumps. I've tried to track it to see if it has anything to do with my period or ovulation. The only problem is one day it will be there and the next it wont. It just started happening and has never happened before. Whenever it happens it feels like I just started my period and it is annoying to go to the bathroom all the time to see if I have started or if it is just the discharge. Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Uggggh oh my gosh I feel your pain! I go through the same problem sometimes! I have no idea what it could be from but it's happened to me for a few years too and I know how annoying it is.
|
Did you find this post helpful?