Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Lump On Penis? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Today I was masturbating and after I found a lump on the right side part of my shaft. It's a bit sore if I touch it but I can move my skin and the lump would follow it as if it was attached to it or something. Is this any kind of desease or will it go away in a couple of days?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jaden_91
|

replied January 5th, 2007
Hhm
What your describing is kinda like what I have. Is it like a red pimple you would find on your face? They don't really hurt unless you touch them, or pop them? After they heal it sometimes creates a hard ball under my skin!
|

I forgot to add that when I get a bonner the bump becomes huge it looks like a creature is under my skin and a little barley noticable one appears right across from it on the left side. Is there anyway to remove this bump? Will it go away normally? Its really freaky and I dont know what to do please help.
|

I'm In the Same Boat
I haven't had one of these pimple like things in like 1, or two months. This is what I found about this.

It's possible for boys and men to have pimple-like growths on their penises. Some guys experience bumps called "penile papules" on their penises, which are normal growths that appear around the base of hair follicles. They may look "pearly" — whitish in color.

Another fairly common condition is an infection of the sebaceous (oil-producing) glands. These growths can also look a lot like pimples.

Both conditions are not unusual. And it's very easy to clear up these bumps with antibiotics. So, it's a good idea to visit a clinician for an evaluation and treatment, if needed.

The seconed option is the best answer for me, I think. Read about sebaceous cysts. I'm also scared about this! I posted my problem in yahoo answers, and all of them say I have herpes. I looked at pics of the herpes infection, and my growth looks nothing like it! Someone said I might have genital warts, but I dont have any warts! I dont have blisters, nor ulcers. I have a pimple on me penis! I conducted an experiment on this subject.

I have these penile postules, I decided to sqeeze the inner content(white head). Then it started to swell up. Guess what? It took the shape of a pimple. With that being said, that truly tells me that this cant be caused by an std. I think the postules came first, then I had an acne outbreak of two pimples. This pimple like thing must be coming from these clogged postules that are being infected! I'm still gonna have to call my doctor, just to make sure!
|

What I have is defenetly not a pimple like bump. This bump is way bigger
|

replied January 6th, 2007
Lump
Who knows what it could be. I'm going to wash my penis alot, and see if it helps. I just started using powders today.
|

replied January 6th, 2007
That did not help in any way....
|

replied July 1st, 2007
jas1137 wrote:
That did not help in any way....

I agree, I have the same thing that you have and I noticed it today WHILE I was masterbating. Did you happen to find out what it might be. I need some peace of mind as to know weather I should be worried or not. Its about the size of my thumb. it is also squishy and wont move around, it seems to be pretty attached where it is.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Sounds like a pretty big lump, you should get a doctor to check it ou.
|

replied January 26th, 2009
i really dont know what it could be and i was also wondering if i should worry. i also found it after masterbating. it looks like there is a slug under my skin that is attached.
|

replied February 26th, 2009
I have the same thing, but its not that big, i poked a pin in the middle of it, because i couldnt stand to look at it, white puss came out, along with thin blood, and like this clear liquid. It has shrunk dramaticly and is still on my penis after 3 weeks, i squeeze more out of it everyday, and make sure its clean. I think its a cyst.
|

replied June 26th, 2010
Lump
my boyfriend had like a yellow head on his penis and when he popped it .it turned into a big lump he is refusing to go to the doctors so i dont wanna have sex with him just in-case it is something bad does anyone have anything similar or know what it is?
|

replied June 26th, 2010
Experienced User
maybe some of you strokers should stop masterbating so much
|

replied November 1st, 2010
My experience
I just had something like this happen to me. Two weeks or so ago I found a small bump on the base of my penis after masturbation. I ignored it. Yesterday morning it had suddenly changed into a large red bump about the size of a pimple. I assumed it was a pimple. This morning I relized it had grown more and it began to hurt a little, it had always hurt to the touch but never when I was leaving it alone. The center of it looked like a white head on my penis. I assumed it was still a penis. It grew rather rapidly until it was larger than a pencil eraser and was beginning to blacken on top. I looked all over the internet and read about lymphocites and how it could be one of those, I tried to apply pressure to it which should have made it go down if it was what I thought it was but there was no change. The puscle grew and grew hurting more and more. Just a few minutes ago it burst without me doing anything to it. I allowed the puss to come out which was yellowish white with some blood and some clear fluid. This size has dramatically reduced and it does not hurt anymore, but what it does do is leak more clear fluid and puss occasionally. It might be a cyst but as of yet I have no idea what it is. I would love for some help with this.
|

replied July 11th, 2011
it's nothing to worry about I have it to it's a busted blood vessel but if it gets worse or somthing go see a doctor
|

replied December 31st, 2011
Ive been masturbating since christmas day but the other day my penis hurt me and this morning I realised(saw)the bump on it. should I go to the doctors. Im very worried! :'( please answer ASAP! I'll quit masturbating and see if that helps!
|

replied January 12th, 2012
It must be something going around? I noticed a bump on the shaft of my penis aswell. My gf and I had a girl over for a lil "Fun". While I was have sex with her I noticed that she was making my shaft very creamy white. This is a pretty common thing. We continued play for a few hours.... Anyway I didn't bother to wipe this stuff off. Instead I grabbed my iphone and started taking pics and video of the 2 girls going at it. A few days later is when I noticed this bump. I squeezed alot of white puss out of it. Like a pimple. It has been over 2 weeks and I have extracted puss from it 4 times. It doesn't hurt that much. Only when I cut on it with my razor knife. So I stopped doing that. It has a large well defined pore in the middle. I do have herpes but have not had an outbreak in about 5 years. But it's a single bump and herpes is a cluster of small white unpopable bumps. I don't think that is what it is. And if it were an STD then my gf & would also have this on our Face. Seeing as how we were both down there eating tacos and such. I hope it's just a pimple.
***note to people. When u squeeze liquid from your sore sure to wash hands immediately! Any fluid from your sore can be highly contagious to yourself and others.
|

replied February 7th, 2012
The big thumb size bump a few of you guys are describing which has appeared right after masturbating, is a broken blood vessle. It will go away all by itself. The doc will also tell you the same. It shouldn't be painful but you should feel a little discomfort applying pressure to it which you should not. DO NOT try piercing it.
Am 21, had that thumb size bump appear when after masturbating when i was like 15. Couldn't find anything relating on the net so went to see a doc who explained the above.
Maybe lay off the wackin for a few days lads?
|

replied July 9th, 2012
GODDAMN Just Got Done Masterbating And I Look Down And Theres a Bump -_- I'm Only 13 What The Hell Do I Doo? If You Got Anyway To Get That Bump Away Let Me Know ASAP!
|

replied July 9th, 2012
GODDAMN Just Got Done Masterbating And I Look Down And Theres a Bump -_- I'm Only 13 What The Hell Do I Doo? If You Got Anyway To Get That Bump Away Let Me Know ASAP!
|
12 >>
Tags: skin
Quick Reply