Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Feeling Pregnant...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everyone! Ok. .Im prolly just worrying over nothing here.. Again.. Lol .. But alright, I had symptoms from about 4 weeks after I got preg. Up until about a month ago.. I am 4 months pregnant tomorrow (16 weeks) but now I dont seem to really have any symptoms.. Is this normal? I never had morning sickness.. But now, my boobs arent barely sore anymore, I havent felt sick or too tired... I get headaches pretty frequently but thats about it. .At this pt in ur pregnancy do u girls still/ did u still have alotta symptoms? My stomach has grown definitly, but it seems like the growth of it is a little less rapid this week etc..Maybe im just overworrying probably? I have only felt flutters (which im not even positive, but pretty sure) but I only felt it once and that was about 2 weeks ago and I havent felt it sense. I'm worried....But I have a docs appt tomorrow and I will get to hear the heartbeat again but im still worried for some reason. Thanks*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
When I was preg. My symptoms went away also. My doc told me to eat a meal like lunch then lay down in a quiet room to rest and the baby should start to be more active. I tried it and it worked!!!

~sara~
|

replied February 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey hun! How've you been, it's been a while...I know what you're feeling, every little thing that happens or anything that I feel I worry about...I'm 13 weeks today and have noticed slight changes...My belly is def getting more and more *bloated* looking, i've been getting massive headaches(from the start though), and dizziness and nausea still, but only certain times of the day, its def subsiding though...I noticed my boobs aren't sore, just my nipples...I dont know if yours were ever like this, but they're really tender to the touch, my actual boobs are fine, and my inner thighs have been really sore, I dont know why though..Hm, but it sounds to me like everything you're experiencing is perfectly normal...You're in your 2nd tri so the lovely pregnancy symptoms aren't going to nag you as bad as in your 1st....If you're really worried dont be hesitant on calling ur dr, thats what theyre there for! Hope alls well..

Vanessa & peanut
|

replied February 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
So are you pregnant? Sorry I got confused cause you said your soon to be baby will me 35% mexican Laughing but then I say that you didn't know that you were pregnant! Sorry sometimes things go right over my head! Laughing
|

Experienced User
Well I am almost 11 weeks and it seems mine are already going away what few I had I never had morning sickness got lucky on that one but like I had all day nausea that was horrible but im so glad its not like that as much anymore and my boobs they arent a bit sore anymore I mean I dont really feel preg anymore....... Which I really never did except when that nausea wouldnt go away all day long..... It was horrible I hated it I wished I could just puke and get it over with but I dunno why mine are going away so soon.... Lol makes me start worrying now........ But I also think im a lil further then they say......But I went to the doc monday for my second appt... And I got to hear the heartbeat so I knew the baby was ok.... I thought that was great which is another reason I think im just a lil bit further bc I thought I have heard from everyone u cant hear the heart beat on the doppler til ur 12 weeks but then I heard it at 10 weeks 1 day as they say I am so I dunno but my symptoms are all dissappearing .........But my doc told me that all that should go away in ur second tri..... So its normal for ya well I hope everything goes great at the doctor tom!!! Good luck
|

Experienced User
Hun the 2nd trimester is so much easier then the first but then the 3rd is hard
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry I just read the post better! I told you things go over my head easy! Laughing
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey yah its normal the first trimester is where u have the most symptoms like nausea and that...I stop having symtoms like that when I was about 15 weeks im sure u are fine every pregnancy is different!! Good luck! Love u much!

Jen & river
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile