Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Little Itchy Bumps ((please Answer I'm Desperate :'( ))

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Lately i've been getting little itchy bumps in my vagina. I've been paranoid that maybe it could possibly be herpes because I recently started getting some ill feelings along with it ... But it's been 9 days and those ill feelings are just now starting and i've always had a tendency to be paranoid .. So maybe I just got sick and am over-reacting but you can never be too careful. Anyway it's not like completely on the outside like on my skin its in my vagina sort of but yeah they don't hurt they're just itchy. I keep getting paranoid about genital herpes but it's been 9 days and these bumps still remain little and just itchy and usually ppl say that herpes turns into big open sores within a few days. I want to go to a doctor as soon as I can but it just depends on when my mom can take me. Plus being only 16 and having a mom that would really kill me if I had some kind of std (( although i've never had sex )) I don't want to even mention std's to her until I go to the doctor and until I know for sure that's what it is. I was also thinking possibly a yeast infection? I'm having a white discharge with a slight smell. It's thick ... Yet at the same time when it first comes out can be slightly runny and just plain thick in certain areas like where its already come out and its just sitting on certain areas on my vagina. I do shave and I do clean with regular soap down there, but if it was an irritation from shaving wouldn't it only be on the outside where the razor is used? Someone please answer ... I really need some kind of advice. Thanksssss in advance Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile BeautifulLiesx3
|

replied January 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
If the bumps are inside, then its not from shaving. I would most likey say its a yeast infection, and you should go see your doctor.

You cant have an .S.T.D. If you have never had sex before, being that they are .Sexually .Transmitted .Diseases.

Hope that helps you some
|

replied August 12th, 2011
What if theyre lumps On the outside. I shave down there and it looks like its a hair thts not growing back because of the lump that is under. Its itchy and I squeezed it and I little bit of pus came out. So Im confused. Can you please help me
|

replied February 24th, 2013
Everyone, you CAN get STDs without having intercourse. All it takes is skin-to-skin contact. That means if you're fooling around with hands, or orally. So, even if you're technically still a virgin, you may contract an STD. Be careful! Condoms do not protect against most STDs either. Some STDs can also be contracted other ways-- but those are either very far and few between, or were transmitted from your mother during birth or pregnancy and you'd know about those (hopefully). If you have anything funky going on at your nethers, just go to the doctor. It's the only way to be sure.
|

Also, even if you have tested negative for any STD in the past, get tested again about 1 MONTH later to be sure. Sometimes it takes several weeks for enough antibodies to build up in your system to show up in a test. So, the first negative may be incorrect. ATT- always test twice, haha.
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Haha thank you, that really does help me alot. I've read in lots of areas that you can still get herpes if you've had oral sex performed on you, which I have. But they say oral herpes can usually only be spread if the sores are open and weeping and I really don't remember seeing any sores on his lips. I'll probably go to the doctor as soon as I can. Thank you for respoding, it's been driving me crazy =)
|

replied May 17th, 2012
im in the same position right now, did you ever find out what it was?
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Ihave the same problem email me so I can know what the problem was.
|

replied January 9th, 2010
send me and emai plz
i been havinqqq this problem too everytime i shavee little red spots come cum out and they ich alott andd i hate scratich it kus it makes it hurt more..

im still a virgin so this is worryin me to i need someone to tell me that is nothinq badd

but wat i dnt get is tha wen i dnt shaave tha never happends so idk is it jus kus im shabinqq..?
|

replied January 9th, 2010
send me and emai plz
i been havinqqq this problem too everytime i shavee little red spots come cum out and they ich alott andd i hate scratich it kus it makes it hurt more..

im still a virgin so this is worryin me to i need someone to tell me that is nothinq badd

but wat i dnt get is tha wen i dnt shaave tha never happends so idk is it jus kus im shabinqq..?
|

replied November 30th, 2010
Itchy vagina
If it is inside the vagina, it could be hormonal i.e. lack of. I was post-menopausal and eventually found I had to go on a progestagen product called Vagifem, a twice-a-week suppository. Just brilliant. No more itch, smell, discharge.
|

replied October 31st, 2011
itchy sores
hey,my discharge is normal bt i have ths smal white itchy sores in my vigina.m nt a virgin,i date gals.what could b the problem?
|

replied October 31st, 2011
itchy sores
hey,my discharge is normal bt i have ths smal white itchy sores in my vigina.m nt a virgin,i date gals.what could b the problem?
|

replied March 14th, 2012
I am seventeen and on the pill. I have had an itchy vagina for weeks. It isn't always itchy but seems to flare up, there are also sometimes little bumps which are slightly blister-like. It seems pretty dry too, and sometimes a strange thin, milky, white discharge. I have tried a capsule of DiFLUCAN ONE for thrush and it stopped a couple of days later but then came back in another couple of days. I have tried to have sex with one boy but he hasn't ejaculated or anything as I find it hurts too much so we stop, this was unprotected too. I have had oral sex with a few boys too. What could it be? What should I do?
|

replied June 12th, 2012
I just had my second child 4 months ago. I had my first period since he was born and developed small red bumps and itching on my vaginal lips. I thought nothing of it fur to hormonal changes for having my child. Now I am concerned because I had src with my husband and within 2 days he developed the same thing in the area around his penis head. We have both been checked for stds in past, including me when I was pregnant. We tested negative but I don't know what this is. Can someone please help? I'm deeply concerned.
|

Everyone, you CAN get STDs without having intercourse. All it takes is skin-to-skin contact. That means if you're fooling around with hands, or orally. So, even if you're technically still a virgin, you may contract an STD. Be careful! Condoms do not protect against most STDs either. Some STDs can also be contracted other ways-- but those are either very far and few between, or were transmitted from your mother during birth or pregnancy and you'd know about those (hopefully). If you have anything funky going on at your nethers, just go to the doctor. It's the only way to be sure.
|

replied March 24th, 2013
std
I've been having a problem like yalls too .. i have lil bumps on the inside of my vagina.. they dont hurt just really itchy... im only 15 and really scared, i dont go to the doctor like i should ... but i have had sex before we used a condom... but still the bumps have been on my vagina for atlases two or three months and havnt gone no where !!! .... what is it plz help me!! :'(
|

replied April 28th, 2013
bumps
i have had big and small bumps on my vagina for about a year+ now where the bumps are located there is no hair , puss does not come out but they tend to itch alot... i need help on what this is?
|

replied April 28th, 2013
bumps
i have had big and small bumps on my vagina for about a year+ now where the bumps are located there is no hair , puss does not come out but they tend to itch alot... i need help on what this is?
|

replied May 29th, 2013
Just go get it checked out don't be scared, the doctors won't tell your parents either.
|