Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Green Stools

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
What can cause green stools...I ve had them before but today was totally green...Not normal to me...I have been taking anti botics about a month ago...And pior to that....I did eat some lucky charms cereal I was thinking that was the cause from the food coloring...Im concerned please anyone with info please respond. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper pinkone63
|

replied April 15th, 2009
Green Stools
hey, cool... ya know I wondered why my terds were green, but now that i see someone ate lucky charms and then had a green surprise i feel reassured, cause i've had biggo green ones for the past two days, during which time i pollished of two 13 oz boxes of lucky charms... yah i'm cured.
|

replied May 19th, 2009
Yea, I had the same problem and I've been eating a lot of fruit loops latley. Cured as well. HURRAY FOR SUGARY DIED CEREALS!!!
|

replied August 31st, 2010
lime green stool
stool lime green for 13 days. have not eatten nothing green in amonth. what causes this? is it something to be worried about?
|