Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Yellow Brown Circles Around Eyes.

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
Hi there

i have these horrible yellowish circles around my eyes. They show up particulalrly strongly in photographs where flash is used. I wouldnt mind but I have been feeling a bit under the weather recently. Has anyone had experience of this yellowing? What causes it? Does it go away of its own accord? Any help is much appreciated.

Brian
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2009
the same this happens to me like EXACTLY have you had any luck?
|

replied January 25th, 2009
you know what - this has gone away. I think I was feeling unwell anyway and was simply looking out for other symptoms. Do you feel unwell with it? Looking back now I am sure mine was due to stress and anxiety. Are you under any stress etc????
|

replied January 26th, 2009
like you would not belive haha..
that wold make sence
thanks
|

replied January 27th, 2009
No worries. It will pass. Be kind to yourself x x
|

replied June 15th, 2009
Brown circles around my eyes
I've had brown around my eyes since I was a kid and I hate it. I can't seem to cover it up either, it's frustrating! Could it just be my skin coloring?
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2009
Supporter
hello im a chronic pain sufferer and have the brown eye circles. i call them my panda eyes lol. my medication and lack of sleep causes it but there are good foundation and eye sticks that can cover them up.
try to stick to shades that are near to you skin shade.
sheer cover is excellent but so expensive so if you have a birthday due its one to ask for or add to christmas list.
|

replied August 30th, 2009
Yellow circles around irises of eye.
Recenty an opthamologist and my optometrist pointed out the yellowish circles around my irises, particularly at the top. Both told me it could be a condition of high cholesterol. It's never been high but I'm getting my cholesterol level and lipids checked next week through a blood test. Yellowish circles were easy to spot because my eyes are very dark brown. I never noticed them before and am healthy, so checking cholesterol is excellent idea.
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2009
Yellow ring around eyes
Someone took a photo of me last week and that is when I realised that I have a yellow ring around the eye area. Yesterday my eyes had a dark ring around them. Can anyone please explain this to me. I'm worried about the yellow colour around my eyes
|

replied September 29th, 2009
My mother-in-law and a lady at church had this symptom. Both were on diuretics for high blood pressure, beta-blockers, and taking lots of Ibuprophen for chronic pain, and under lots of stress due to other members of their family being ill. The church lady got better after being allowed to rest during a hospitalization.
Mom-in-law got better lowering the fat content of her diet, consuming more water than caffeinated beverages, and dealing with the stressful obligations she had (sick relatives at the end of life).
Have your liver health investigated by a doctor. Avoid fried foods, eat at least 5 non-starchy vegetables, and meditate (or pray, the idea is to get beyond the current stress) for 5 minutes a day, whenever you can fit it into the day.
|
Tags: eyes, accord, vision
Quick Reply