Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Tight Or Loose?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
A friend and I were talking today and she commented to me that her bf had said she was really loose. She has been with him and only him.
My boyfriend has never commented about me being either way. So, I am wondering if there is a way for a girl to "make herself" tighter.... I've never had that problem bcuz it's never been commented to me...... But is there a way to make yourself "tighter" so to speak?
Thanks,
chanda
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper smith8500
|

replied February 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Well that's pretty screwed up that he would actually tell her that. What a way to boost a woman's self esteem. But there are kegels they are exercices that strengthen your vaginal walls which will make you "tighter" but you have to do them faitfully in order to get the full benefits look up the exercise online and they will tell you all about it and how to do them. Doctors recommend that women do them before birth well during pregnancy and especially after you've had a baby. Hope this helps. ~ erica.
|

replied February 4th, 2004
Tight Or Loose
Every women is different and it doesn't matter how many or few partners she's had. Just like every guy has a different size, I wonder how my bf would feel if I told him he's small which he is, but I would never tell him that, I would tell your friend to get rid of the idiot. Size and tightness do not matter when you love one another.
|

replied February 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What a mean boyfriend she has! If she wanted to, she cud try pelvic floor exercises where u (excuse tmi!) squeeze ur muscles as u pee.If u do this everytime u pee,it will strengthen the muscles
liz
|

replied February 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, her boyfriend needs an a@# kicking, but whatever. The truth is, the more frequently you have intercourse, especially with a large penis, the looser you will become. However, if she abstains for one week, her muscles will contract back to their original size. The muscles loosen up when penetrated, but they will tighten back up. She can do excercises to strengthen her muscles down their and be able to squeeze him and make it feel tighter, but the actual tightest that she can get can be acheived in one week of abstaining. Childbirth is another story, but assuming she has not had children, the above will work. But, as for him, it sounds to me that he has a super small penis and is trying to make her feel bad to make him feel better!
|

replied May 20th, 2005
Experienced User
There is more than one issue here

1. The vagina is accomidating. It stretches and tightens to accomidate various things.

2. All women are different. Some are larger than other.

3. Keigel exercises are proven to work, moderately. Research it.

4. One factor coube be wetness. An overly wet inside feels looser, less friction. Use a towel or something to wipe his penis and the inside of the vagina. Make sure to leave a little bit of moisture so as not to rip upon re-entry.

5. He is not an ass if he said it right. If he said: "damn, you are so loose." that is bad and she should kick him in the nuts. If he said: "honey, I have been noticing that you have been feeling a little loose. Have you noticed a change in the sensation of my penis?" that is a good way to ask!
|

replied May 20th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Either way of saying it is totally uncalled for. As I said before, a woman's vagina does not get "loose." if sex is not had for two weeks, your vagina goes back to its original size, because the muscles contract back to what they were.
Being too wet can be a problem, but being loose? No. If your man has a problem with you being relaxed with him and if you have frequent sex that makes your muscles temporarily loose, then tell him that the only alternative is to wait two weeks to have sex again.
And, I wouldn't recommend wiping the inside of your vagina with anything because it isn't hygenic and you will most likely get an infection.

Why are all of these posts from a year ago being brought up?
|

replied May 21st, 2005
Experienced User
If my boyfriend ever told me that I was loose, id tell him that he had a little dick! What an ass....Id be pissed
|

replied May 26th, 2005
Hey in order 2 help strengthen your muscles when every when ur watching tv...Reading sitting down.... Tighten ur pelvic muscles then release them then repeat! This will help 2 make the wall stronger and tighter xx
|

replied July 10th, 2010
For myself, my muscles get tighter the more often I have sex. The more I focus on strengthening & contracting 'that' muscle before, during & after sex - but especially during- I have more frequent & intense climaxes/ orgasms. But that's me.. who knows how other women are.
|

replied June 30th, 2011
Is wife cheating?
My wife is usually tight. However, we have not had intercourse for about 2 months, and when I touched her last night with my hand she felt loose and had the smell of strong perfume down there. Also, her vagina usually kind of sticks out, but last night it was kind of sunk in. Ladies please tell me what's up.
|
Quick Reply