Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

head feels cloudy , weak and hard to concentrate

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
If anyone knows what this may be or would have any suggestions please let me know.My head feels very cloudy and sometimes hard to concentrate, also feel week and occasionally over the last day or so I will have hot spells for about 5 minutes causing me to sweet and feel even more light headed. In the morning I feel like my frontal lobe sinuses are really irritated but it just starts there and goes to the back of my head at the top of my neck. I do not have and fever but really unbalanced. If anyone has any idea please let me know.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2009
hey!
just wondering if you found out what was wrong. im getting the exact same symptoms
|

replied April 29th, 2009
My Non Stop Headache Pressure
I have the same things like is pressue right in the middle front of my head and the headache never goes away............."I was diagnosed with chronic sinisitus and they they did surgery on me deviated septum, and after that my head pain was so much worse, I still have the pain in my head, but its not as it use to be... I think i may be getting better... Im not sure.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram