Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Suicide

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I recently saw in the newspaper that a boy in the town next to me had killed himself in school. This is goining to sound really starnge but I found it so, I don't even know how to put it but it showed me that there is one way to acess freedom. I can end it all, I can be happy. I continued the day thinking about this, I ended up goign christams shopping with my sister and that brouht up my mood a little but on the way home it came back again. I realized how much I don't want to live. When I told this to my guadian angel, (my best friend) she told me how much poeple love me but then, I went on to tell her why I want to. My parents they drive me past my limits I cant take them! They add so much more stress to my life! But if any one has gone through this I need advice. Thnx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Have Been In the Same Boat
Hey you have everything to live for and I know it may be hard to live at home with the stress and all I went through the same stuff and I just wanted to give up on my life to the point I almost did and then something brought me back was my little sisters and my little brothers I couldnt see them standing at my grave burrying me all because I didnt want to live anymore. There are so many people who I bet do care about you alot and please think about all the outcomes of life for me and for others who have wanted to committe suicide there are many agencies around that you could go to and not have to tell them anything about your records. I am here for you if you would like some help and I personally know its hard please let me help you
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2006
Re: Suicide
unfinishedclint wrote:
i recently saw in the newspaper that a boy in the town next to me had killed himself in school. This is goining to sound really starnge but I found it so, I don't even know how to put it but it showed me that there is one way to acess freedom. I can end it all, I can be happy. I continued the day thinking about this, I ended up goign christams shopping with my sister and that brouht up my mood a little but on the way home it came back again. I realized how much I don't want to live. When I told this to my guadian angel, (my best friend) she told me how much poeple love me but then, I went on to tell her why I want to. My parents they drive me past my limits I cant take them! They add so much more stress to my life! But if any one has gone through this I need advice. Thnx

yea babe...I do love you...And so do lots of t=others and although I have never felt close to wanting to kill myself I have thought about it...Thought about all the ways I could do it and I actually did strangle myself 2 or 3 times when I was about 8...But yea...Please just remeber those of us who do love dont want to see you hurting like this and want to be there for you when ever we can...You are my best friend and I dont know wht I would do with out you...I love you
|

replied December 14th, 2006
Hey i've been there too! I've thought about all sorts of ways that I could kill myself, but then I start to think about my kids and my husband and I start thinking what in the hell is wrong with me!! If you did kill yourself think about all the people that do love you, like your best friend told you she really loves you, what if she was to kill herself, how would you feel?? You would miss her like crazy, and even though your parents stress you out(who's parents don't get on their child's nerves?? :d ), your parents would deeply miss you too and wonder why you did what you did!! I don't know if you go to church or not, but for me praying really helped me out!! I pray that you'll really think about this and know that people do love you and that you would be missed if you were to make that dissicion about taking your own life!!! Best wishes to u!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Re: Suicide
unfinishedclint wrote:
i recently saw in the newspaper that a boy in the town next to me had killed himself in school. This is goining to sound really starnge but I found it so, I don't even know how to put it but it showed me that there is one way to acess freedom. I can end it all, I can be happy. I continued the day thinking about this, I ended up goign christams shopping with my sister and that brouht up my mood a little but on the way home it came back again. I realized how much I don't want to live. When I told this to my guadian angel, (my best friend) she told me how much poeple love me but then, I went on to tell her why I want to. My parents they drive me past my limits I cant take them! They add so much more stress to my life! But if any one has gone through this I need advice. Thnx

i can relate to you on how you feel. My life is going down the drain my parents dont give a crap about me. They only care about my brother and sister and their money problems. They dont talk to me at all I spend every night on the computer casue its really the only thing I can turn to. Im like just barley passing calculus, physics, english and history with a 55 only tech and comm tech I am doing well in with a 95. I failed my drivers road test and they dont want me to go to the test until january. I have no luck with the ladies. I have no job casue I cant keep one. My grandparents dont care about me at all everyday last year in the cold winter they never came to pick me up from school they would only go to get my cousins and every so often they would pick up my brother. I feel like a failure my parents keep telling me im going to fail g12 and that im not going to graduate. I have no motivation in life I want it to end I feel if I were dead then I would be happy. So if you want to kill yourself call me up and i'll join you.
|

5-htp Try
Hey I would suggest if your not takin any anti depressants that you go to your local health food store and buy some 5 htp its a natural anti depressant that really helps through tough times and is very beneficial for depression as it adds serotonin...I also would suggest that you buy some st. Johns wart.
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2006
Experienced User
When I wrote that last few lines of my reply I wasnt thinking straight. Dont kill yourself you probably have a great life is just like a diamond in the rough right now. Dont listen to my last few words. But I can relate to what you are feeling.
|

replied December 15th, 2006
Hey..U have friends that love you..If u reall y wanted to kill yourself I would say that your being really selfish...Think about how they will feel if you were gone...And your really gone... Theres no turnin back. Its a cowardous way to go out. Im not gonna lie...Ive thought about it..But then I thought about my family and my little sisters..They need me...Then I knew I couldnt do it. The sad part is..Now I have to live with myself (whom I cant stand) so I might as well learn to love me. Live isnt easy for any one, we have to learn to deal with things. It makes us better people. Remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger..I dont know if thats true but im willing to find out. But yea, im pretty sure your still young, I know how it is, I live with my granparents and they drive me crazy...But theres always a better day, dont lose hope.
|

replied December 16th, 2006
This time of year always makes people unhappy. You need to try 2 get out of the rut and do things with your friends that that make you happy.........If you are still thinking bad thoughts then you need to contact your closest crisis center and I will be praying for you.............
|

replied February 21st, 2017
I am about to kill myself. I am a 45 years old looser, a virgin,who never had a women in his life, not a date nothing. Well thing end to tonight. I was physically and mentally abused and neglected. My family room ed me of my self steam, self confidence.
I am not a human being. I am a pathetic piece of scrap. So funny k everything. I am gone
|