Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Fatty Liver Desease With Spleen Involvement - Anyone Else?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I was just diagnosed with fatty liver desease. I was worried to hear that my spleen was enlarged as well as my liver. I am still in the process of major blood tests to rule out cancer. I am hoping for the best.

I was wondering if anyone out there has or is going through the same thing and what it has been like for you.
I am a 43yr old mother of a special needs child and am very concerned about what is down the road.

Anyone care to share their story with me?

Robin
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rdona
|

replied February 29th, 2008
liver desease
I can personally attest to a solution. I have been an alcohol abuser, to the point of being hospitalized twice. The last time, I was told my liver was failing. I was experiencing all the symptoms of desease: jaundice, hair loss.. etc. I quit alcohol immediately and began drinking antioxidant Xango mangosteen juice as a cleansing, improvement regamine. Now, only 3 months later, my blood test has came out as.. and I quote the Dr.: "... a miracle.. great & perfect with no problems at all".
|
Did you find this post helpful?