Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Aspergers

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Well just wanting to see how you guys are doing, im new here and have aspergers(fairly mildly I am told) just seeing how things are, it is great to have a forum were I can deal with all sorts of my health problems(insomnia,of course aspergers, and im even showing possible symptoms of tc)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2006
Experienced User
My boy is autistic and I believe in helping him being as healthy as possible....................Therefore i've used many supplements along with nutrition.........................Try 5-htp(an amino acid) for sleep....................Also you may want to check out sites dedicated to autistics.....................Such as aspies for freedom..............Most people don't even know what "aspergers" is............................Its just nice to be around others who understand? Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?