Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

No Orgasm & Unprotected Sex

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
User Profile
I am considering taking the morning after pill because I had unprotected sex but I did not climax. Is there still a possibilty I might get pregnant?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2006
Pregnancy Answer A1948
Yes, there is a possibility that you become pregnant if you had unprotected sex (regardless of whether you experienced an orgasm, or not). Further, if you use birth control pills properly (once every day), you will be protected from an unwanted pregnancy.... no matter if your partner ejaculated inside you, or not.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.