Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Temporary Erectile Dysfunction?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
Alright, so I have something that I have been worrying about alot lately. It has been about a week and a half since I last had a hard erection. I can't even stimulate myself. I am really worried about this. The only reason I can think of is that I have been under alot of stress lately (parents just got separated, and i moved to a new city about 3 months ago, but i just started counseling for the thing with my parents) so do I need to worry about Erectile disfunction? or is it just because i have been so worn out lately and there are alot of psycological things going on?
I am only 19, and I am do not have sex with my girlfriend, but sometimes we do engage in dry sex, (AKA dry humping) I am worried that the rubbing has affected the nerves in my penis, but i just don't know. Please help me!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2006
Sexual Health - Men Answer A1921
According to your description, (your parents divorced and you moved into another city), it is possible that emotional stress has caused temporary erectile dysfunction. Rubbing can’t affect the nerves in your penis. Everything will be fine in time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.