Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

constant nose-blowing and excessive snot

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I've been sick with the flu this week and have been blowing my nose constantly and haven't been able to believe the amount of snot that has been coming out. Where does it all come from????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2005
Ya.. I Was Wondering About the Same Thing.
I also caught a cold and yes, my nose was just running like crazy.... So I googled the same question and here's an article. It's designed for kids so the explanation is toned down, but it's very clear. Anyways, I thought I was the only one who was wondering about this.. :d
http://kidshealth.Org/kid/talk/qa/nose_run .Html
|

replied February 4th, 2005
Garlic Without Bat Breath?
I found that aged garlic is perhaps the best form for getting all the goodness from garlic without bad breath. Is this true? What is aged garlic exactly? Where can I find aged garlic?
|

replied February 8th, 2005
Garlic Against Cold, Without Bad Breath!
It is true! Aged garlic is the extract of fresh, whole garlic aged in alcohol. It contains all of the natural goodness from whole fresh garlic, and if administered correctly, without the unpleasant aftertaste or odor!

|
Tags: nose, Flu, ear, nose throat
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile