Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

My Mom Has a Lump In Her Stomach .. Please Help

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
Hi .. My mom never told me but I had just seen it .. There is a lump in her stomach like right between her ribs just right under her chest and its red on her skin where the lump is and wen I touched it it was hard.. She has no insurance at the moment and im very worried of what it could be .. Does anyone knoww?? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Hello, small cookie.

You can try to ask this question also in the "acne, skin disorders" forum. Generally, it helps to have a photograph, so if you can do this it would increase the number of replies greatly.

Also, you can ask your question to our online doctor to get a medically verified response. Sincerely,admin
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: lump, stomach, skin
Quick Reply