Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Free of Acne, Very Happy!

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I had acne for 6 years and I must of tried at least 50-60 different treatments before I found one that worked. I’ve been using skinb5 for 9 weeks, and my face is less oily plus my breakouts have completely stopped.

I’ve been using skinb5 whilst using a clay mask and i’ve found the combination to be brilliant. This regime has worked for me, so I would suggest giving it a chance. I drink skinb5 and use a clay mask 2-3 times a week, easy! I’m just happy to be acne free because it’s taken 6 years!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2006
Supporter
I may tell my boyfriend about his stuff because he has had acne for 6 years now and nothing seems to be working preperly it makes the breakouts slightly better than they would be but not by a lot
|
Did you find this post helpful?