Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Tingling In Cheek & Numbness In Upper Lip

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi! My name is cindy and I had tingling in left cheek and numbness in upper lip. I was wandering what it could be cause from.
Cindy
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper andrea michael
|

replied May 13th, 2008
hi
my name is andrea iam 55 years old
i have tingling in the left cheek,also alittle part of my upper lift is numb inthe corner
I did mri ,also catscun .also chcked my gum they can't see any thing.
can some one help me?
|

replied January 21st, 2009
rt face tingleing , numbness and bad headache
The right side of my face feels like I just left the Dentist office and I have had a bad headache for over 2 wks. My Doctor said it's just a Migraine but I really feel like it's more. Anyone out there to help ME figure this out?
|

replied September 27th, 2010
left cheek left side of lips and sometimes left tongue are numb. CT scan revealed nothing.

Help it is driving me crazy
|

replied November 11th, 2011
tingling and numbness
hi my name is Ashley i i am a diabetic and when my sugars get low i have tingling all in my face and after my blood sugar starts going back up the tingling goes away and my tongue goes numb and it will stay that way anywhere between 10 mins to an hour...what does that mean...does anybody else have this problem???
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Anand J. Singh