Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

School!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi i'm sorry I keep posting!!!
I just made a big decision and decided that if I don't get into any of the 4 universities I applied to then i'm going to go back to highschool for another year, get some more pre-requisite courses and apply to nursing. I didn't think I could do nursing because of the maths and sciences but i'm going to work my butt off to do well. Sorry I had to share
~alex
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nice choice, how many credits did you graduate with can I ask? Hope to hear from you soon!! Loads of love, stacie
|

Hi stacie! Well by the end of this year I should have 30 credits ( I believe thats right!) I just went looking through all my report cards to find out! Lol I dont need anymore credits but if I apply to nursing I need another biology and chemistry
~alex Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
I see what you mean, why dont you take class for science at like a community college. That would work right?? I mean I am taking classes there this summer to count towards my high school credits. I am taking pshy. Tho.
|

Ok this is what I need: I need grade 11 chemistry, grade 12 biology and grade 12 chemistry and grade 11 math. I have grade 11 math next semester so I have that and I could add the grade 12 bio and grade 11 chem and then take grade 12 chem in summer school but I dont know if college will take the summer course into consideration...I think they want you to have all the courses before but im not sure. I should probably go talk to my guidance counsellor! Do you have any idea?
Thanks!
~alex
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think that a counselor is a good idea, but I think that as long as you are taking the classes it should be fine no matter how you get them. I went to an alternative school and all those courses still counted..Good luck
|

If that would work it would be wonderful...That would mean I wouldn't have to go back for another year/semester. I can graduate this year I certainly have all my credits its just those stupid maths and sciences I need to get into nursing! Ughhh i'm so horrible at it too! Luckily the cutoff is 60%! Thanks alot for your help hun!
~alex
|
Tags: Pregnancy, apply, alex
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Linda Burke-Galloway
User Profile
Harpreet Singh