Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Babygirlsmami

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Has anyone heard anything from her?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm still here no popping yet, I am hoping any day now, im so ready! Seems like its taking forever. Thanks for asking tho! Im glad to know someone is wondering about me n baby melina! I dropped again for a second time two nights ago.. It was weird. Couldn't sit down for an hour and a half was just wandering around because she was pushing down into my pelvis and it was soo uncomfortable to sit. The next day there was a visible 2 inches of space between my breasts and where the baby once was. She already dropped a few weeks ago so I thought it was really weird for it to happen again. I have a dr appt tomorrow at 9 so I cant wait to find out how much farther she dropped. I will definitely keep you filled in.
Xoxox
|

replied November 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Goodluck! So many babies all at once it seems like lol
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply