Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Red Spots On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have about 5-8 red spots on my penis shaft and head. They are not big at all and I have no other symptons. I just had sex after the ohio state/michigan game (can you blame me), and I was drunk and it was unprotected...Because of this I was thinking it might be herpes. However, it doesnt itch and the spots started to fade without scabbing....After I masterbated earlier, they started coming back in the same spots...What the hell could they be?

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2006
I had something similar happen on my hands once, and then it disappeared. It came back again, and disappeared. Never figured out what caused it but i'm guessing it was an allergic reaction

did you use a lubricant when having sex with this girl, and do you use the same lube for masturbation?

If so, it's probably an allergic reaction.

When you say they faded, did they disappear completely before coming back?
|

replied November 26th, 2006
Never totally disappeared but were clearly not as bright, given another day or so without masturbating..Im almost positive they would of been gone. It just seems like that action is what caused them to reappear so bright. However again no itching or burning. The only time I notice them is when I take a pee....They aren't very big at all, maybe a little bit bigger then a pin point. They are in the same spots too...

I have had red dry spots on my hands before too, when the temperture changes but never on my penis. The red dots are not raised, and again no scabbs or anything to that nature. They seem to be going away again.

I did not use lubricants when having sex with the girl or masturbating, I dont think it could be an allergic reaction to anything.

No discharge. I guess to a very limited degree (only a few times) I have gotten a tingling at the tip of my dick when I take a pee. Not uncomfortable and actually strangly enough feels good.

Thanks for the help.

[moderator note]
please watch your language - swearing has been edited out
[/moderator note]
|

replied November 26th, 2006
If the same kind of spots have appeared on your hands before it's probably nothing. But spots on your penis is something a man should be worried about. You won't find a qualified doctor to answer your questions here, so suck it up and go see a doctor or you might regret it later.
|

replied December 4th, 2006
Hey Did U See a Doc?
I also have red spots and what to do..Iam in a mess..Help me???
|

replied July 9th, 2007
Red Spot On My Tip.
Hey, I'm 17 years old and one day, about three days ago, I had a small pimple like spot on my penis. It's red and it's on the right side (btw i'm a lefty, so it's different), on my right side and it burns like crazy. Also I'm a virgin so that'll answer your question If I had sex or not.
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Red Spot On My Penis
I am 16 years old and have had this red spot on my penis for about a month maybe more it is red most of the time but the color fades to light pink. I have not had sex so i know its nothing of that sort. it does not itch or hurt in any sort. this red spot is at the head of my penis not by the pee hole. i noticed it one morning when taking a pee and it was swolen but went away in about a day but the red spot still remains. it has not spread at all and is about the size of a dime. i have tried some cream thinking it was poision ive or jock itch. but nothing has worked. when i get hard the red spot gets extremly red but does not hurt or anything. its just there if you can help me in any way i would greatly appreciate it
|

replied August 6th, 2007
i have a red spot right under my penis head its not like a bump or pimple but raw i didnt have it before i masterbated then i had it dont know what it is
|

replied January 8th, 2012
red marks on penis
i have a red round mark on the head big like a dime..and is ouzing and smells bad...i have it for about a month now.....
|