Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Couple of Questions On Pregnancy. . .(same As Teen)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I posted this in the teen preg but maybe some of you don't go over there really and I want some opinions on this pretty pwease! Lol

I know some of you girls said that you still got your 'period' while you were pregnant and thats part of the reason you didn't know.Was it like a normal period or what?
Another thing,for the smokers. Before you found out you were pregnant and you smoked did you start feeling sick?How far along were you if/when this happend?At what point in your pregnancy did you start getting hungrier?(more than normal)what point were you when you felt more tired?Sick?Emotional?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Melly....

Is there something we should know??
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
melly....

no! Lol they are just questions. . For the future.Lol so do you have any answers sandra?Hmmm? Lol I know you don't smoke but what about the other stuff
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You need a disclaimer on that post, .Mel Wink us mommy-types are suspicious!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
you need a disclaimer on that post, .Mel Wink us mommy-types are suspicious!
lmao,ok how about

"i can't hide anything I don't know". . .Does that work? Lol now I just sound nuts Laughing

"i was wondering",thats a good one. . .
|

Especially eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
melly....

no! Lol they are just questions. . For the future.Lol so do you have any answers sandra?Hmmm? Lol I know you don't smoke but what about the other stuff

i got my period for the first 2 months when I was pregnant with .Jacob... And yes, it was a full-blown period. (i had a sonogram 2 weeks after the second one ended and the baby was sized at 9 weeks along.)

as for the hunger... After the morning sickness stoped is when my apetite got insane.. Around 16 weeks.. And I started getting tired around 8 weeks.. It subsided around 24 weeks.. Then started again around 30 weeks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I know that someone here does not like the word period while being pregnant so I will say that I blead for 5 months normally my 1st time and 4 months my second pregnancy. I only smoked a few my 1st month as they kind of made me sick. My appetite and my tiredness started picking up after my 1st month along with the emotional and that is when I started myself on pre-natal vitamins as I had a feeling that I was pregnant. I hope it helps as you know everyone is different and every pregnancy is different!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks ladies.I know they are all different I just wanted to make sure I remembered right that some of you had said you still got your 'period' and I wondered about the smoking thing
|