Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Teething??

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
My son is 4 months old and he is my first, everybody is saying that hes teething but I just dont know what to look for. He is drulling once in awhile but when he does he gets everything soaked, he loves chewing on his fingers/thumb but doesnt quite get the concept of toys in the mouth very well, he has only had a little diarreha, a runny nose, and 2 days ago he had a 101 temp and all day yesterday too now today it went down to 96 in the morning and 99 in the afternoon. Can anyone help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
My daughter got 2 teeth within a week at 5 months.

Samantha's baba got his at 4 months.

So yes, your baby is probably teething....Buckle up girlie...It's a tough ride.

Get the tylenol or teething tablets ready!!

Good .Luck!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
Yeah..My son got 2 within a week at 4 months. Now he's being a punk and won't get anymore!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hahahaha...Humbra!!!

Oni's top tooth never cut through. It was bulging...And never broke through!! The bloody !**@!!!!

But 2 is better than none Wink ! I think it would would silly with just one top tooth huh?!?!?!

Hahahah, i'd call my baba snaggle!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
babymajic0506 wrote:
hahahaha...Humbra!!!

Oni's top tooth never cut through. It was bulging...And never broke through!! The bloody !**@!!!!

But 2 is better than none Wink ! I think it would would silly with just one top tooth huh?!?!?!

Hahahah, i'd call my baba snaggle!!

Sarah

that's the same thing that happened to wethan! His top gums got really swollen, but never broke through. The swelling went down, but no teeth. I think they look adorable with just 2 teeth so it's all good!
|
Tags: mouth, nose
Quick Reply