Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Tell Tale Signs

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Reading up on various websites the first tell tale signs your pregnant before a missed period are

tender breasts
pains / tightness in lower admen
lower back pains
tiredness

my period is due sunday, so I have all my fingers adn toes crossed, I experience normally at least 1 of these things before I get my period... However this past week I have had all 4 along with a huge break out in spots on my face.

What was everyone else tell tale signs they were pregnant before testing? Am trying not to get my hopes up incase I am not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I dont remember getting any apart from stomach cramps with my first son, but with my second I had stomach cramps back ache and very sore boobs!! Seriously some months my nipples are sore just before a/f, but this was worse!! The whole boob hurt! And even if I just slightly laid on them in bed I was in agony.

When are you testing? Loads of luck to you!!!
|

jolie_3110 wrote:
i dont remember getting any apart from stomach cramps with my first son, but with my second I had stomach cramps back ache and very sore boobs!! Seriously some months my nipples are sore just before a/f, but this was worse!! The whole boob hurt! And even if I just slightly laid on them in bed I was in agony.

When are you testing? Loads of luck to you!!!

testing sunday. Fingers crossed.

I was sick non stop 2 weeks ago for 4 days.... For no reason... So really hoping all these signs mean something.
|

Especially eHealthy
It honestly just sounds like aunt flo is about to rear her ugly head...

But *~*bfp dust*~* to you if you wanna be!
|

rainfire1424 wrote:
it honestly just sounds like aunt flo is about to rear her ugly head...

But *~*bfp dust*~* to you if you wanna be!

to be honest I dont thinkso... Mainly because some of the things I have experienced over the past week and a half..... Are nothing I have experienced before

and am all for being positive.
|

replied November 30th, 2006
Well my period still hasnt came..... So I tested I got one faint positive, then 2 negatives..... Still no period as well and still got really sore breasts so I phoned my doctor and she has now taken a blood sample should get the results next week.

She said she wont rule out pregnancy, but said it could be because of my diet as I suffer from bad anemia which can effect your periods but that the signs. She said it is quite common that you will get a faint positive then a negative. So god knows.

Fingers crossed but I think it may be because of my diet
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
A faint positive followed by negative tests can be a sign that you've experienced a chemical pregnancy, which is where the egg is fertilised but does not implant. I hope that this is not the case for you though and that you are properly pregnant!
|

replied September 19th, 2009
is my girl preg???
well my girl is sick an moody an brest hurt an saying she is sick but the last 2 weeks was all about me she could not get me off her mind an was always turned on 4 no reason realy.
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2012
could i be prego
well my breasts arent sore but im having abdominal pains and my lower back hurts im moody and horny alot im just wondering if im pregnant. me and my husband are trying so im hoping i am when should i test?and my face is breaking out like crazy
|