Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Testicle Odor

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hi. I have an embarrassing problem. My wife has been refusing lately to perform oral sex on me. She says that my testicles smell like goat cheese and sweat socks. She says it's always been that way, but that lately, since i've put on 50 pounds, it's worse. She also swears that after I drink, which is often, it's worst of all. What can I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2006
Try to stop drinking alcohol. And practice better hygine. Also I heard certain type of food might effect fow certain body part smells.
|

replied December 26th, 2009
Foul Ball(s)?
Stinky Balls, eh?
Perhaps you should get her to drink the alcohol instead, and stop eating goat cheese and smelly socks.
But seriously, it sounds like an excuse for her to stop blowing the horn to me. Clean them balls up and change the presentation with some insentive ,such as returning the favor to her.
This assumes she does not have the complimentary condition women have to 'stinky balls'.
|

replied December 26th, 2009
Oh, yea - just one thing:
When you are posting about having nuts the reek like goat cheese and feet, be sure not to use your real name in your user name. People read this stuff, even people you work with. Nicknames are hard to get rid of, and now if someone that knows you read this, they would get alot of milage from this proclaimation.
And if you and your wife split up someday, everyone will know that Micky O'Leary has a world-class ball oder problem.

Oh: try using deoderant stick or something like that and change yer undies every day. Frumunda cheese (cheese 'from unda' the nuts) thrives in sweaty balls and monthly underware change - I have heard...)
|

replied October 24th, 2010
you guys are assholes you know that? dude its a problem alot of guys get well I just replied to this same question to somebody else one minute ago, but what you are describing sounds certainly like a fungal infection, unfortunately labelled "crotch rot". Make sure to keep the area dry with talcum powders for about 6 weeks, also get some lamisil or ketoconazole from a pharmacy and use it daily for 6 weeks after cleaning and drying the area. At a Dr. you can get the creams twice as strong, so better to go there. Yes, also, it would be unbearably itchy sometimes with crotch rot. It happens more than you would think, so dont feel bad about it. Remember it is very important to keep the area dry as often as you possibly can even if it means keeping paper towels with you and going to the pisser every 10 minutes to wipe the sweat off the groin if it's a very hot day!
|

replied October 12th, 2011
stinky balls
people make me laugh! before I would let the whole world know my wife gave me a blow job I would eat a bucket of bird poop!!! I am not saying I never gave my husband a BJ but I think thats between me and him and not anyone else...Here's a thought, imagine going to a marriage councilor and saying we are having problems because my wife said I had stinky balls!!!!!
|

replied October 13th, 2011
Cheesy Nads and Pastepot Minges
How can anyone not like Goats Cheese? Cover your scrotum in pepper and tomato and try keeping her from going down on you every time she sees(or smells) you.

In Scotland it is a criminal offence not to perform oral sex on your husband - even if he's diseased in any way.

My wife is on long term antibiotics and has a minge like a yoghurt pot - she simply sticks in a couple of strawberries and half a banana and I'm immediately downtown for a probiotic Yakult feast.
|

replied January 26th, 2012
About that odor...
I admire people who ask for help, especially these sorts of things.

Anyway, my husband has had odors before. Better diet and loose boxers helped some. He also tried powders, deodorants, Cottonelle wipes...BUT I dislike the lingering chemicals. We now use "Taint Wash" , and I gladly share this because it has made a HUGE difference in our sex life. It's worth the money, plus they will label it discreetly -- which I appreciate since my nosy mother-in-law visits often.
|
Tags: smell, sex
Quick Reply