Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Weird Nipple Question

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok this is gonna sound really weird, maybe even a bit gross, lol but i'm just wondering if anyone else has had this...I've noticed that when my nipples get "hard" they like shrivel up...My boobs have gotten larger, but my aerolas haven't gotten any wider, just darker...But I just thought this shriveling up thing is kinda odd and it's never happened before...Anyone else go through this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Mine do! Laughing
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Ok good! Lol I was hoping I wasn't the only one...Just out of curiosity, did they start to do that while you were preg? Or have they always been like that?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to the "shriveled up"nipple club!Lol
jordan and jaydyn
|

Haha woohoo!
*proud member*
vanessa & peanut!
Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Mine to that I hate it so much. But it takes a couple mins to make the look nice haha
|

Extremely eHealthy
Mine to that I hate it so much. But it takes a couple mins to make the look nice haha
|

Extremely eHealthy
Haha same here. .Well its startin to go away now.. But at 12 weeks it still was doin that!
|

replied February 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Yep i'm a member if the shriveled up nipple club too lol. Especially in this weather, constant shrivel lol. I didnt even notice it until I got out of the shower one day and my boyfriend said they looked like the ends of a shriveled up hot dog lol. I'm glad i'm not the only one with nipple issues!
|

replied February 2nd, 2004
Haha yeah the shriveled up like the ends of a hot dog club! I have no idea why this is happening, it's never happened before...Is that a common thing with pregnancy I wonder? Hm, I dont know...Im just glad i'm not the only one with a nipple crisis!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile