Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Night Chest Sweats

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Having a large number of nights where I wake up with my chest soaking wet. Not the rest of my body, only my chest. I sleep fine.

Been under a lot of stress etc. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2006
Indeed, night sweats that are stress-induced are most certainly not uncommon. Your diet and exercise regiment play a definitive role in governing your overall stress levels (most of the time). I would suggest a daily run to ease your nerves.
|

replied February 6th, 2007
Night Sweats
Hey, best get your self of to the doctor, and get your heart checked, and tell him you want a blood test to see if you have had a heart attack, and check your sugar levels checked, and get your thyroid checked!
|
Quick Reply