Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

So Im Sure You All Miss Me...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
But I decided to stop in for an update since I didnt even know sandypants had her baby. I have been working nights and weekends at sears portrait studio. I really do love it eve nthe bratty kids are cute cuz I know they arent mine!! Liam is standing and trying to walk and hes only 7 months but his sister did walk at 8 mo so I ezxpect him to soon. Macy is 21mo and can talk a storm up wit hreal words altho her fav is still mommy. Its funny because whatever parent is home with her is mommy and who ever walks thru the door is daddy. Well im tired but ill add a few pics since thats really all you want to see.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hey danni!

Aw love the pics they look so alike! Glad things are going well Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Dani, stay!!!! I'm glad you like your job Smile the kids are getting so big, I saw these pictures on your myspace, they're soooo cute!

I hope you stick around!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! They are so cute and growing like weeds! Liam is huge!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you stop by more often girl Wink
|

User Profile
Supporter
No one misses you! Just kidding, we all do. Macy and liam are so adorable. They are both getting so big..You should stick around.
|

Especially eHealthy
Yes, stick around!

They are so freakin' cute! That last one of macy made me laugh and hurt my incision. That face is priceless!
|

replied November 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aaww they are all so cute. Love them
|