Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Orgasm While Dreaming

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Has anybody else had an orgasm while dreaming? I have had a few, and I don't even think I was really having sex in my dream...They weren't too intense, but enough to wake me up. Is it real, and what is causing this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper astoner613
|

replied November 10th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Orgasm While Dreaming
astoner613 wrote:
has anybody else had an orgasm while dreaming? I have had a few, and I don't even think I was really having sex in my dream...They weren't too intense, but enough to wake me up. Is it real, and what is causing this?

are you male or female...?? Males have wet dreams so I think it would be normal for both sexes...
|

replied November 10th, 2006
Sorry
Should have been more specific...I am a 26 yr old single female
|

replied November 16th, 2006
Yeah its normal ... Have them all the time!
|

replied January 23rd, 2007
I have them all of the time too!!
|

replied January 26th, 2007
Wet Dreams?
milehighgirl wrote:
i have them all of the time too!!

I have them too,but am worried.
Some say its not normal to have them always. That having always means that one is being manipulateby some spirirtual powers. Is it true? Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2007
Supporter
You girls are lucky Wink

and, yes it's completely normal... Enjoy it Smile
|

replied January 31st, 2007
Experienced User
Haha! I've had a couple myself! It's completely normal, women are capable of making themselves orgasm mentally. Men are too, which is why they have wet dreams. They've studied women who are able to do it while conscious. They learned a lot about female orgasm from it and are working on a device that attaches to the spinal cord/brain that will help certain females reach orgasm.
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Me too, it's weird huh?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
shopgirl11072003 wrote:
me too, it's weird huh?

i wish it were to happen to me? I would never be able to make it happen...! Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Wet Dreams?
slim49z wrote:
milehighgirl wrote:
i have them all of the time too!!

I have them too,but am worried.

Some say its not normal to have them always. That having always means that one is being manipulateby some spirirtual powers. Is it true? Crying or Very sad

sounds like a load of hooey to me. I would not worry even if it happened every night.
|

replied February 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Who ever said its something about spirtitual powers, I have had a few. They always seem to be a ghostly man, who rapes me .. And they seem very real. However they dont scare me. How weird is that.
|

replied February 11th, 2007
It has only happened a couple times and I try my hardest to fall back into the dream (never works when you want it to) and im usually not having sex in the dream either. But im clearly turned on, in the dream I mean Wink
|

replied February 23rd, 2007
jijijji Rolling Eyes
|

Extremely eHealthy
hahah if thats a problem to have then .. Sign me up.
|

Especially eHealthy
I don't want to rain on anyone's beliefs but...

Absolutely not!

There is no "evil" spirit "manipulaing" you into having orgasms. As many or as few as you have can both be perfectly normal.

Now, if you can never orgasm, that might be a problem, as would be orgasming so often it interfered with daily life. Aside from that however... Orgasms are totally normal!
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
Sleeping Orgasms
I am a 39yr old that has been married for about 20 yrs. I have sex with my husband at least every day--with orgasm. But, if we go more then 3 days, most often, I will have one in my sleep while having a sexual dream. The dreams are not the same every time, but they are all about sexual interactions. And, they are really happening strong enough to wake me. I wondered how common this was for women, we here it about men--but,I have never heard of women having them. I never had one when I was a teen.
|

replied August 22nd, 2014
Wet dreams
I have these all the time. I'm male 25 yrs old. I had one last night. I had so many it's time to see what's going on. The orgasm is very long and more intese then normal. I have them so frequent I can wake up during the dream sex, and get into a good position with a towel and go right back into the same dream. Last night it was 1 of the best I just hate haveing to change the damn covers and boxers, It's insanely amazing though, So intense.
|

replied August 22nd, 2014
It's kinda easy to do it. When your dreaming you can feel your skin and things feel real. When I start having sex in my dream with "the women of my dreams" I feel everything, it's tricky to stay in it and not drift away and get distracted. Just try to tell yourself stay in it. I do it so well I can control when I want too orgasm. I can have sex for what seems like few minutes. Or I can orgasm right away if I want. I'll tell you though IT'S INCREDIBLE.
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2014
what?
|
Quick Reply