Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hair Loss, Hair Disorders Forum

Mysterious Hair Loss..plz Help

Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
4 yrs ago I used to work out in gym jus to maintain my body for a year with out using any supplements just regular healthy home food.After that I left the gym n got into my studies..

Last 3 yrs I am havin a sudden problem of hair fall which started a week before my semester exams may be because of the study load(which I dnt think mite be the reason).
My hair grow for few weeks n then fall one of a sudden in large nos enen if I m not having any exam.This is phenomenal n takes place one of a sudden.

I generally dnt use any chemicals just a regular shampoo.
There is no heridetary cause to this as my dad n n bro all have thick hair which I used to have at times.The desity of the hair is sparse n they r thinning while they grow too after a period but when they start falling they loose the shine n lusture n bicome brittle n easy to break types n also are easily pluckable..

The real reason is not known to me as I m not having any bald patches on my head as there is a regrowth but there is thinning of hair.
I am really quizzed as this is goin on frm last 3 yrs n I dnt know the reason why?

1>there is no family history of hair fall
2>hair fall occurs even when I m stress free
3>all my recently taken health report(urine,blood) are normal
4>idont have any other health problem.
5>i am not adicted to any bad habits(smoking or drinking)
6>did show this to the dermatologist he says all is rite jus wait n ull get ur hair back.

Tell me solution to this plz as its been 3 yrs n this is goin on...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2007
Same Here
Hi,

i wanted to say I know how hard it is to go through this. You are not the only one. I have been through the same period. I started losing hair when I was 17, and now I am 22. Mental depression, dissatisfaction with everything. You name it...

Just wanted to tell you how I have been able to stop my hair loss and start some growth. I have started using provillus it has changed my life. It is an herbal product and in one month stopped the hair loss and a little after 2 months I started to see the hair growth.

*edited by admin* ~ **** do not adverstise ***

joshua
|
Did you find this post helpful?