Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Where In the World (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Is everyone? The forums are dead tonight!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Boo.O.O.Ooooo.O.Oo.O.Oo.O.O.O.O.O.O.Ooo.O. Ooo.O..O.O!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Well theres .Claudia! Lol


anyone else?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
*peeks in* mrow?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I'.M .S.O .B.O.R.E.D!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Mee toooooooooooo
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aaaww melly your too cute.....


Reneblack why wouldnt' he want to start trying right now.....???? What's the difference between now and december???? Besides sex is funner when you are not taking any precausions.....Dining room table sex mmmmmmm or couch sex is good too...Ack!!!!!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
aaaww melly your too cute.....



Reneblack why wouldnt' he want to start trying right now.....???? What's the difference between now and december???? Besides sex is funner when you are not taking any precausions.....Dining room table sex mmmmmmm or couch sex is good too...Ack!!!!!!!!!
why am I too cute? Lol

lmao! Soooo true .Gen! Plus it takes a healthy couple up to a year to conceive,so it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get preg on the first try
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Just because you were like

~~~*baby dust*~~~

and then the statement afterwards was just really cute..

I have a secret crush on you....Don't you know that already???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
.....Is carman sandiago ^_^
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
just because you were like

~~~baby dust~~~

and then the statement afterwards was just really cute..



I have a secret crush on you....Don't you know that already???

awww,i do now! I love you too .Gen! You made my day *day dreams* lol does that mean you'll stop seing the other guy? hopeful face Wink


idony wrote:
.....Is carman sandiago ^_^


thats exactly what I thought of when I read it but I didn't say anything cause I didn't think anyone would know what the hell I was talking about! Lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well I was just hoping that you would join us.....Hehehehe, but if you need me too i'll leave him. Wink

i still watch carman sandiago in the mornings before work
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
well I was just hoping that you would join us.....Hehehehe, but if you need me too i'll leave him. Wink

i still watch carman sandiago in the mornings before work


hey,i can deal with joining you! The more the merrier! Lol

i didn' think they still showed that! Lol what channel does in come on?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Supporter
idony wrote:
.....Is carman sandiago ^_^


haha that's the first thought that popped in my head when I saw this..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
melissa_20 wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
well I was just hoping that you would join us.....Hehehehe, but if you need me too i'll leave him. Wink

i still watch carman sandiago in the mornings before work


hey,i can deal with joining you! The more the merrier! Lol

i didn' think they still showed that! Lol what channel does in come on?


wb17 or the new cw
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
aaaww melly your too cute.....



Reneblack why wouldnt' he want to start trying right now.....???? What's the difference between now and december???? Besides sex is funner when you are not taking any precausions.....Dining room table sex mmmmmmm or couch sex is good too...Ack!!!!!!!!!


bathroom sex! bathroom sex! Shocked
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Supporter
ayamiyaki wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
aaaww melly your too cute.....




Reneblack why wouldnt' he want to start trying right now.....???? What's the difference between now and december???? Besides sex is funner when you are not taking any precausions.....Dining room table sex mmmmmmm or couch sex is good too...Ack!!!!!!!!!


bathroom sex! bathroom sex! Shocked


hell yeah.. You can't beat bathroom sex. Damnit I haven't gotten laid in so long Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
What are all the crazy places you ladies have done it?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ask me how many places we *haven't* done it, the list would be shorter. Wink

.I <3 me some .Aaron lovin!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
zanyzanny wrote:
ayamiyaki wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
aaaww melly your too cute.....





Reneblack why wouldnt' he want to start trying right now.....???? What's the difference between now and december???? Besides sex is funner when you are not taking any precausions.....Dining room table sex mmmmmmm or couch sex is good too...Ack!!!!!!!!!


bathroom sex! bathroom sex! Shocked


hell yeah.. You can't beat bathroom sex. Damnit I haven't gotten laid in so long Sad


i used to work at a toy store and nick would come visit me every sunday on his way to work and we'd have sex in the bathroom. I loved sundays!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply