Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Poking??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Sometimes i'll feel pressure on a little spot on my stomach and then like he's poking me with his finger. I know it's not bacause his finger is too small. Could it be an elbow or his heel?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Its possible. I remember feeling something like that. I still do but its not pokes anymore lol full blown kicks and punches. How are along are you??
|

Experienced User
I am 26 weeks pregnant. Yeah I have full blown kicks too. So I know what that feel like and that's not him kicking. Maybe it's just him stretching.
|

Im almost 28 wks!!! He may be rolling over. I get alot of pressure down there about the time I see or feel her rolling. Or like you said, he could be stretching! Smile
|

Experienced User
So do you have any names picked out? I bet you are just as excited and ready to get you little one out as I am.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Wow, I just realized where you live. I live like 45 minutes away from you. Weird.

It sounds like a knee or an elbow to me. Alyvia would completely stretch out in there, and I swear I felt fists on one side and feet on the other!
|

Yep .Amelia .Leeandra. Gah I so cant wait. Not that I hate being pregnant, cuz I sure as hell dont but I want to meet her!! Seems like forever till .Feb!!

And your naming your little guy .Brayden?
|

replied November 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah i'm naming him braden. Same name as brayden just spelled differently. I know it does seem feb is so far away but it really is just around the corner. Yeah i'm kind of nervous about the labor and stuff. I think he is going to be a big baby and I am going to have to get a c-section. I really hope not.
|
Quick Reply