Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Life Forum

Where Is the Support?

User Profile
The pro-life board doesn't really seem to be very forward in helping out those people that come here with questions. I have noticed this before but today, so far about 27 people have viewed maia's post about her pregnant friend and i'm the only person who has responded.

People are quick enough to respond if a pro-choicer posts on this board but when someone comes on here looking for support and help in their situation then it seems like no-ones bothered.

Just makes me sad.

Hope i'm getting the wrong end of the stick and everyone's just on holiday or something.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Re: Where Is the Support?
Edit for abusive post
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Re: Where Is the Support?
Edit for abusive post
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
*sigh*

ah well, i'm glad that maia got the support she needed from this board. I appreciate that diamondz, who is actually pro-choice, responded to her on the pro-life board and was also very supportive. I have no problem with pro-choicers posting here (and vice versa) as long as they are being respectful and supportive to the poster. It was nice to see.

Perhaps there just aren't many pro-lifers and that's why not many people post?
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
purestgreen wrote:
*sigh*

ah well, i'm glad that maia got the support she needed from this board. I appreciate that diamondz, who is actually pro-choice, responded to her on the pro-life board and was also very supportive. I have no problem with pro-choicers posting here (and vice versa) as long as they are being respectful and supportive to the poster. It was nice to see.

Perhaps there just aren't many pro-lifers and that's why not many people post?

most prolifers don't post here anymore because the poor excuses of pro choicers are incapable of debate without insult quiet sad really when I first joined this board we all got along quiet amicably but alas most of the decent prochoicers left and we got stuck with the my choice crowd we have now so most of the pro life users have moved on to other forums and are enjoying debate with reall choicers who know the art of debate.
|