Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

**baby Shower!**

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My friends had a baby shower for me yesterday it was awesome I got so much cool stuff. They got me a swing for the baby, baby bath tub, a diaper genie, a really nice baby monitor with the tv inside that clips onto your belt so you can see and hear the baby, and a whole bunch of other little odds and ends. One thing really cool I got is a noise machine that hooks on the crib, vibrates, makes heart beat , nature and lullabie noises. Like 25 people showed up too! It was alot of fun. Most of them were people I hadnt seen in a really long time. Im going to post pictures soon when my friends email them and we get ours on the computer <3
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Awwwwh Claudia that's so awesome!! I can't wait for my baby shower!

I can't wait to see the pictures! <3
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Baby showers are so exciting! Smile it's nice to hear that you got alot of helpful things too Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
U would not happen to know where to get one of those things to hook up to the crib?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I love having and going to baby showers. I tend to buy so much stuff for people. It's great....

I am so glad that you got lots of stuff. Good for you.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Glad to hear that you had a nice time and rec'd a lot of useable things! Baby showers are fun!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Sounds like you got some good stuff. Lol
i want one of those tv baby monitor thingies but there over $100 so I guess I will have to stick to the cheaper ones lol. Lucky you!! Sad

chase4 wrote:
u would not happen to know where to get one of those things to hook up to the crib?

if its the one I think shes talkng about, they are at babys r us.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
We have that exact thing, .Claudia. The heartbeat really calmed .Aly down and helped her fall asleep for the first little bit.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aw congrats on the baby shower. Haven't spoke to u for a while.I commented your piercings on myspace Wink
|

Experienced User
Lucky you! You got lots of great stuff. I cant wait to have my baby shower!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Good for you girl! Every little bit helps, right?!
|

Experienced User
Every little bit does help! Especially being a young mom, and having no real support from the family or anyone else. And of course the babys father has been mia for a good four months now! Haha

and beck I know thanks arent they lovely!? I miss those piercings.. After im done breast feeding I woudl totally go thru with it again, but that was a good 80 dollars down the drain leting them heal. The picture is from last september, when I still had dreads! I was happy to have my friend email me it lol =0*
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Im so lucky! They gave me a baby shower at work today. It was such a suprise, and I got a 200dollar jc penny gift card and some really cute outfits. <3
|