Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Wavy Skull Mean Anything?

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I read some of the other posts and wouldn't make a new post if I didnt see anything else similar to this.

If I shave my head, it will look like the top of my skull was pushed back. I am not depressed or anything. I resently noticed during the 4 hour a day drive and the lack of sleep I had this growing bump on the back of my skull. I thought maybe it was part of my psoriasis and dander my body makes. The psoriasis I diagnosed myself since my head constantly flakes and itches. I also have patches of scales on my lower legs and feet.

But it was a hard lump with no pain, it feels like its apart of my skull on the back. I've also noticed; not sure if its acne or blisters, on top of my skull. I also once in a while have this clear liquid come out of my nose, and its not cold. It will be 90 degrees outside and I will have the sniffles.

I've been bitten by in infestation of fleas in 2 years times. Completely seperate times. I am not overweight and I don't take any illegal drugs.

I also just went through training at work and couldn't remember a single thing they taught me. Not sure if that means anything.

I also have violent tendsies. But never act on them, thank god. Happens about once a year.

I am looking for anything else to post, but that covers all my problems Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|