Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Makes Your Nipples Get Darker

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm 18 and my nipples are getting darker and I don't know why should I be worried or is that normal
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dawngreig1
|

replied November 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Do you go tanning? When I went tanning last year my nipples started to get darker. When I stopped tanning for the summer they went back to their normal color. Now I cover them up with pasties every time I go! : )
|

Is there any way you might be pregnant? I've heard that your nipples darkening can be an early sign of pregnancy...
|

Experienced User
My nipples have always been more of a brownish color...But i'm almost 30 wks pregnant and they have gotten darker since i've become pregnant. Ya *might* wanna take a pregnancy test if theres any way you could be pregnant.
|

replied September 1st, 2010
im not late 4 my period but ive noticed my nipples are getting darker what could this b? i done a preg test and they come bk negative plese help
|
Quick Reply