Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Life Forum

the Support Forum...

User Profile
I don't know if i'm the only one that this aggrivates or not but it really irritates me that pro-choice people can run on there all day long and talk about how happy they are to have an abortion and how they don't regret it at all but when a person comes on there and says that they regret their abortion they are immediatly attacked and told that they don't need to be in the support forum?

I'm sorry but I think that is shi*tty and not very supportive of the women who do regret their abortions. Evil or Very Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2006
Advanced Support Team
I understand how you feel and I think people should be able to tell both sides, but all of that is done on the abortion forum itself. The support forum is to support women only. Its not for bashing and etc.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
tazzy d wrote:
i understand how you feel and I think people should be able to tell both sides, but all of that is done on the abortion forum itself. The support forum is to support women only. Its not for bashing and etc.

i completly understand that but why is there a thread entitled i'm not sorry2 in the support forum? That's not support...That's just someone telling their story and it's not fair that it can't go both ways. I've seen tons of stories from pro-choice people talking about how great and wonderful their abortions were and I don't think that is supportive at all. It's just them telling their story...So if they can do it...Then why can't others?
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
paganangel wrote:
tazzy d wrote:
i understand how you feel and I think people should be able to tell both sides, but all of that is done on the abortion forum itself. The support forum is to support women only. Its not for bashing and etc.

i completly understand that but why is there a thread entitled i'm not sorry2 in the support forum? That's not support...That's just someone telling their story and it's not fair that it can't go both ways. I've seen tons of stories from pro-choice people talking about how great and wonderful their abortions were and I don't think that is supportive at all. It's just them telling their story...So if they can do it...Then why can't others?

i will t6alk to the admin about it and see what we can come up with
|

User Profile
Experienced User
tazzy d wrote:
paganangel wrote:
tazzy d wrote:

i will t6alk to the admin about it and see what we can come up with

thanks. But of course the story is back in the support forum...Maybe they should make new rules.....Maybe only people really seeking support should be allowed to post new topics and people trying to help them should post only things related to that specific topic. It should be 100% unbiased but with all of the personal stories about 'yay, I had an abortion and now life is wonderful' it won't be unbiased. It should be for support only!...Sorry tazzy this is really making me mad.
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Theres not much that I can do. It stipulates that it is a support forum. Atleast the topic is better then the first one. I enjoyed reading it.
|

Experienced User
tazzy d wrote:

dear tazzy,

some of my posts were in abortion forum itself and were moved to debate forum.
|

Experienced User
ayamiyaki wrote:
the forum marked '.Abortion' is there to give women a place to get information and support about abortion, not arguments against it. Arguments against abortion belong in the debate forum or here, in the pro-life section.

I'm sorry that you can't understand the reasoning behind why your posts were moved.

so now you are claiming two forums "abortion" and "abortion pro choice"?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
ayamiyaki wrote:
simply put, .Abortion is not the place for debating. Women who come there will get honest information on all choices: abortion, adoption, or keeping the pregnancy. Not whether they are "correct" or "moral", but whether they will hurt, what you should expect, etc.

If pro-life views were allowed there, the 'abortion' choice would have a negative light on it. It's not fair.

I guess you could call it a pro-choice forum, with emphasis on the word 'choice'. A woman should be free to get advice about her situation without someone calling her a child-killer or a m.Urderer.

Pro-abortion are free to post in the pro-choice forum, pro-life are free to post here, and the two factions are free to debate the subject on the debate forum.

this is the prolife forum...Seeing as how you are pro-choice i'm pretty sure you shouldn't add to these conversations.
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
ayamiyaki wrote:
i am allowed to post here if I do not bring up pro-choice views. I am not doing so. I am explaining the logic behind why the forums are split the way they are.

this is the pro-life forum. If you are posting anything pro-life, I will delete the posts. .N.O. .O.N.E. .E.X.C.E.P.T. .P.R.O.-.L.I.F.E. Should be posting on this forum, and if any post causes a debate or slander of another person I will delete the posts, or the topic will be moved to the debate forum.

Any debating about abortion issues should be done on the abortion debate forum .O.N.L.Y. Not this one. This is a place for pro-life to come together without fear of their opinions being immediately shot down by pro-choice.

---these are the posted rules.

No dear you should not be posting here no matter what the topic is. Please move to your forum.
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2006
Experienced User
stillpissingehealthoff wrote:
paganangel wrote:
no dear you should not be posting here no matter what the topic is. Please move to your forum.

another wannabe moderator.

i don't post over in the pro-choice forum....It would be nice if you all would actually have some respect.
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
stillpissingehealthoff wrote:
paganangel wrote:
no dear you should not be posting here no matter what the topic is. Please move to your forum.

another wannabe moderator.

she would do a much better job than a few moderators I could name. Though why anyone would want to moderate this site is beyond me
|