Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

How to Shave Your Balls/penis??

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey ya'll
i am a harry guy but I hear girls really like the smooth balls/penis thing these days. However I did try shaving once and ouch, never want to do that again, I couldn't even finish it. I have hairs on my balls and part of the lower part of the penis. How do you shave the balls when its not really a solid thing like your face?
What about waxing or other methods?
Please advice on how you do it if you shave/wax/other.
Thanks again
oh and is hair on the penis shaft itself, like at the bottom common? Anyone have girls be turned off by it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2006
Community Volunteer
Yes hair on the base of the penis is normal.

When I shaved my fella I held the skin over his balls taught so I could shave them but I have to say it is not the easiest thing to do.

Personally I don't think the smooth balls/penis thing is that good - it's kinda wrong almost making the guy appear child like - nope sorry not right.

Much nicer is a tidy trimmed groin area.
Which can be done with scissors (depending on your skill) or with a beard trimmer - don't go for stubble length though - ouchies prickles.
|
Did you find this post helpful?