Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Genital Itching Soon After Oral Sex

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I noticed my genital area (the base of the penis and the area of my testicles between my legs) started itching soon after I received oral sex from a female who is in to the whole alternative sex lifestyle. The itch over the course of a few months started to become unbearable. I went to the doctor twice and was prescribed nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream. This provided temporary relief but the itch slowly returned. Blood tests were negative, so now I think it is a skin problem. It itches more at night while trying to sleep and when the area sweats or is moist. Everything provides only temporary relief. After closely examining the area it looks like there are little bumps underneath the skin that itch sorta looks like hives or goosebumps (best I can describe it). Can anyone suggest anything……..Please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|