Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Paranoid?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok I have been on birth control for 3 years now. I have also missed a couple of periods within that time (probably a year ago). But recently about three weeks ago I was waiting ot get my period right now time like it usually is, and there was nothing... Then there was a very little bit of pink when I wiped and that was it. Is that normal on birth control, the only reason I am worried is because my friend said that when she got preg. She had bleeding a lot like that right about when she was supposed to get her period. Am I just being paranoid, I would get a test but I really dont have the money laying around. Plus I am supposed to get my period in a week.. I am just unable to quit thinking about it (i am sure you all can understand) any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Women who are not on the pill sometimes experience implantation bleeding, but since you are on the pill this would be unlikely. The pill stops ovulation, and although it is not perfect, as long as you use it correctly it is effective birth control.
|
Did you find this post helpful?