Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

I Never Kissed a Girl

I never kissed a girl yet and wondering if thats unusual? Normal? Or somewhat of a weird disease? I just don't know! I am straight and I have always liked girls since puburity and I never had my first kiss yet..To me I feel so bad and sad about it, it just doesn't sound right..I turned 28 in may and today I was eating in a resturant I saw a guy kissing his girl and I just kinda paused for a sec, and said to myself "i am 28 yrs old and never kissed a girl" on that day I never had this feeling of hurt before...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2006
Experienced User
It is very unusual indeed.

So why not do something about it if it bothers you?

There are tips and tricks in abundance over the internet.

Ever heard of ross jefferies. His work works for him, and for a while was considered the ultimate speed seducer.

People have recently had a go at him, and whilst they do not claim that his his methods do not work, they claim that he is in effeciant.

Ross made a model of a natural.

The others made a model of ross.

I made a model of all them.

Not only that, I kept on making models of my models - something these, bless them, fools did not have the vision to do.

If you have half a brain, then use it!

My particular method is so easy that all I need is two steps.

One problem though, - you must have enough confidence to !**@! slap the devil to pull it off.

If you want it bad enough, it is yours for the taking.

Oh, and failure is absolutely necessary.

Get this into your head right now, and practice it in deep hypnosis, which is actually a metaphor since you do not sleep in hypnosis, - all women are below you.
|

replied October 20th, 2006
the godly one wrote:
it is very unusual indeed.

Ever heard of ross jefferies. His work works for him, and for a while was considered the ultimate speed seducer.

People have recently had a go at him, and whilst they do not claim that his his methods do not work, they claim that he is in effeciant.

Not only that, I kept on making models of my models - something these, bless them, fools did not have the vision to do.

One problem though, - you must have enough confidence to health question slap the devil to pull it off.

Get this into your head right now, and practice it in deep hypnosis, which is actually a metaphor since you do not sleep in hypnosis, - all women are below you.

i have been trying for such a long time and no success at all. I have read tips and stuff on the internet and no success..I am also on several dating websites for several years and that hasn't helped me either..I am a nice person, I am active, not lazy at all, I do play sports but never had one girl who ever approched me, who never liked me or never found any interest in me or wanting to get to know me at all, I feel so strange about that, how not one single would want to get to know me...I have been out with a few girls but nothing serious at all. I also been stood up several times..I just don't understand how this could happen to me or to any person, especially me who never kissed a girl yet...I don't know what else to do? This year is almost over, and thinking during the begining of this year that I will get a gf or go out on several dates a week but nothing has come thru at all...I don't want to think it this way, but maybe I was born to be single for the rest of my life? Maybe I don't pray hard enough, I just don't know.. .I been thru my teen years, my early, mid and now late 20's and absolutely no females at all for me .. Sad
|

Experienced User
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

One problem though, - you must have enough confidence to health question slap the devil to pull it off.

i have been trying for such a long time and no success at all. I have read tips and stuff on the internet and no success..I am also on several dating websites for several years and that hasn't helped me either..I am a nice person, I am active, not lazy at all, I do play sports but never had one girl who ever approched me, who never liked me or never found any interest in me or wanting to get to know me at all, I feel so strange about that, how not one single would want to get to know me...I have been out with a few girls but nothing serious at all. I also been stood up several times..I just don't understand how this could happen to me or to any person, especially me who never kissed a girl yet...I don't know what else to do? This year is almost over, and thinking during the begining of this year that I will get a gf or go out on several dates a week but nothing has come thru at all...I don't want to think it this way, but maybe I was born to be single for the rest of my life? Maybe I don't pray hard enough, I just don't know.. .I been thru my teen years, my early, mid and now late 20's and absolutely no females at all for me .. Sad

right, let us start at the start.

How much confidence do you have when approaching women. Why your particular case is as it is at the moment is irrelevant.

I ask again. How much confidence do you have when approaching women?
|

Experienced User
the godly one wrote:
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

And this may be a slow process, but it will allow you take complete control over any of these situations that you face.

But if I said to you that you would be free of your chains by 31, would you not give at all you have?

How much confidence do you have when approaching women. Why your particular case is as it is at the moment is irrelevant.

and whilst it may, though does not have to be, a slow process there is no doubt in my mind that you will get as much as you want by 31.

For now, forget real women, and just listen and learn my friend.
|

the godly one wrote:
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

i do have confidence when talking and approaching women. They never show interest in me and if I go out with them once after that they don't want to go out, even when I call them..They don't return my phone calls and show absolutely no interest..I am a nice caring person and don't understand why this type of stuff is happening to me..
|

replied October 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

i do have confidence when talking and approaching women. They never show interest in me and if I go out with them once after that they don't want to go out, even when I call them..They don't return my phone calls and show absolutely no interest..I am a nice caring person and don't understand why this type of stuff is happening to me..

would you say that you are caring towards the women that you date? Even if you are not, but reveal your caring nature, the female will interpret as follows:

"this guy is seems really nice, and will no doubt show sensitivity toward me. He could be really good for me. I can take advantage of this sucker to boost my ego!"

this is not a slight on females, males do it as well. Often, the feeling of control that you have over another, is orgasmic.

Her subconcious thinks as follows:

"perhaps I can upset that guy, and when ever I am feeling down there is always suckers like him I can use to prop myself up".

So, it is good that you are confident.

Bad that you are caring in this context. Care about more important issues, like what you are going to are going to have for breakfast for example. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

You may have noticed that I have sent you a pm. It has a purpose.

Get back to me on the forum and via pm.

Ps. This is not your only problem, not to mention the fact that I can only assume how you convey yourself by analysing your descriptions of self, but it is something to think about.
|

replied October 24th, 2006
the godly one wrote:
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

would you say that you are caring towards the women that you date? Even if you are not, but reveal your caring nature, the female will interpret as follows:

"this guy is seems really nice, and will no doubt show sensitivity toward me. He could be really good for me. I can take advantage of this sucker to boost my ego!"

this is not a slight on females, males do it as well. Often, the feeling of control that you have over another, is orgasmic.

Her subconcious thinks as follows:

"perhaps I can upset that guy, and when ever I am feeling down there is always suckers like him I can use to prop myself up".

So, it is good that you are confident.

Bad that you are caring in this context. Care about more important issues, like what you are going to are going to have for breakfast for example. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

You may have noticed that I have sent you a pm. It has a purpose.

Get back to me on the forum and via pm.

Ps. This is not your only problem, not to mention the fact that I can only assume how you convey yourself by analysing your descriptions of self, but it is something to think about.

yes I am always caring toward the women that I go out with..I don't over do it..I am always caring and I am never rude or disrespectfull in anyway.,i do also care about other things and issues like what to eat, going out etc.
|

Experienced User
Next up, your demeanour...

Are you *commanding* when you take a girl out?

Do you make fatal mistakes like insisting on buying her lunch, instead of splitting the bill?

Do you control the situation?

Do you ever show weakness in front of a female that you are simply dating?
|

the godly one wrote:
next up, your demeanour...

Do you make fatal mistakes like insisting on buying her lunch, instead of splitting the bill?

no, I am not commanding or controling when I go out with a girl..I am an easy going person that enjoys anything..I do pay for the food we eat..Isn't that the right thing to do when going out for lunch or dinner, that the guy pays for the food? I don't think I show any weaknesses when I go out with a girl..I just be myself and have a good time..
|

replied October 25th, 2006
Experienced User
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

no, I am not commanding or controling when I go out with a girl..I am an easy going person that enjoys anything..I do pay for the food we eat..Isn't that the right thing to do when going out for lunch or dinner, that the guy pays for the food? I don't think I show any weaknesses when I go out with a girl..I just be myself and have a good time..

ah, I thought as much.

No, it is not right that the guy pays for the food. Especially not on a first date. If this female is your wife, fine - be a gentleman and treat her. Do not do this when you have just met a chick.

Being yourself is fine, but you must make yourself into something else first!

I am not telling you to strong arm the girl and slap her in the ass constantly.

But being able to do things like take her hand (**you** must instigate) and making her feel completely comfortable whilst doing so is essential when it comes to building rapport, and attraction. Touch is strong.

By being your current self, you are showing weakness.

You really need to think of yourself in a different light.

Being easy going is ok, especially if you are humourous. It doesn't have to be laugh a minute side splitting humour, but must people can't pull off a frown.

Remember, this is not a play date, I assume that you are looking to get laid.

You must learn to make the female audition for you - to make her feel that she is the one being judged.

In your spare time, think of yourself as the ultimate male. Tell it to yourself.

"if you say something often enough, you will start to believe it".

Believe it or not, this is very true my friend.
|

replied October 25th, 2006
the godly one wrote:
iwishiknew wrote:
the godly one wrote:

ah, I thought as much.

No, it is not right that the guy pays for the food. Especially not on a first date. If this female is your wife, fine - be a gentleman and treat her. Do not do this when you have just met a chick.

Being yourself is fine, but you must make yourself into something else first!

I am not telling you to strong arm the girl and slap her in the ass constantly.

But being able to do things like take her hand (**you** must instigate) and making her feel completely comfortable whilst doing so is essential when it comes to building rapport, and attraction. Touch is strong.

By being your current self, you are showing weakness.

You really need to think of yourself in a different light.

Being easy going is ok, especially if you are humourous. It doesn't have to be laugh a minute side splitting humour, but must people can't pull off a frown.

Remember, this is not a play date, I assume that you are looking to get laid.

You must learn to make the female audition for you - to make her feel that she is the one being judged.

In your spare time, think of yourself as the ultimate male. Tell it to yourself.

"if you say something often enough, you will start to believe it".

Believe it or not, this is very true my friend.

so next time I go out with a girl, whenever that will be, hopefully soon.. I won't pay for her lunch or dinner even though, i'd thought thats the right thing to do.. I never made any type of touching contact before..Maybe I should make some kind of touching contact? Like maybe giving her a hug when meeting her first, trying to hold hands or putting my arm around her shoulder? I never done that before, just because it was the first time going out with her..

Yes of coarse I want to get laid! And still want to have my first kiss and experience of having a girl

i really don't see how I am showing weakness by being myself..I just don't know..
|

replied October 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Just split the bill when it comes to the food.

Giving her a hug when you first meet her? Perfect! Although you do not want to be put into the friend bracket, giving a girl a hug when you first meet her will make it far easier from that point onward to build the foundation for attraction. Give her a peck on the cheek whilst you are at it. If you do this on meeting her, then she will not think that other touching is weird.

Holding hands is also good, but you do not *try*, you simply do. You don't have to be attached to her at the hip though, as that just comes off as desperate. Start by making touches sporadically when talking to her when you feel that it is appropriate. It may be a quick touch of the elbow, or a finger to the hand when you are in a casual situation. Small things like that will, again, help build rapport and turn her on, believe it or not.

Doing things like putting your arm around her however is just going to make her feel smothered and awkward on a first date. Be discrete. Of course, if you are at the movies and want to tell her something private, there is nothing wrong with putting your arm around her in a friendly way whilst whispering into her ear, and then releasing. It is just as effective to take her by the hand at that point however.

All this touching creates a bond that is more than friendship.

If you are fearless when you do these things, there is no problem whatsoever.
|

replied October 30th, 2006
Next time I go out with a girl i'll try that, which I haven't done before..But I won't over do it..Hopefully it will work..But first I need to find a girl that wants to go out
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Don't worry buddie I havn't had my first kiss either.
|

replied January 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: I Never Kissed a Girl
Hum.

Have you ever dated? I am *not* encouraging to go french her up. First off...Like me and 80% of america- you will freak out about something that is new to you. And yes- it is just like everyone's says- you will naturally know what to do.

I thought that too- granted I was alittle younger than that age- but I truely believe age is just a number. As long as it's reasonable and not like a 9 yr old posting this- then that's cool. Everyone goes to the beat of their own drum.

I'll tell you what. If someone hasn't kissed you by then- I will hook you up. I've been told I have ds lips- although don't get any funny ideas!
I'm 26.

-=red=-
|

replied January 19th, 2007
Re: I Never Kissed a Girl
missdepressed wrote:
hum.

Have you ever dated? I am *not* encouraging to go french her up. First off...Like me and 80% of america- you will freak out about something that is new to you. And yes- it is just like everyone's says- you will naturally know what to do.

I thought that too- granted I was alittle younger than that age- but I truely believe age is just a number. As long as it's reasonable and not like a 9 yr old posting this- then that's cool. Everyone goes to the beat of their own drum.

I'll tell you what. If someone hasn't kissed you by then- I will hook you up. I've been told I have ds lips- although don't get any funny ideas!

I'm 26.

-=red=-

no, I have never dated yet...To bad I wasn't still living in michigan..I was living there for 7 months till I got laid off then I had to move back to illinois.
|

replied March 21st, 2007
Seriosly
This is serious - anyone can get a kiss. Just go on a night out with mates and get a bit drunk! Find a girl do a bit of dancing - talk behind her ear - doesnt matter what you say - maybe something about the music - rub your nose on hers and kiss! Simple - seriously! Smile
|
Quick Reply