Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

This Might Not Have to Do With Sexual Health

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ive asked alot of questions I know only because I really cant afford to go to the doctor.. I know I have anxiety im 18 years old, I get alot of hot flashes, dizzness. My period came right on time.... Sometimes like u kno when ur sick and u get that gagging feeling but nothing comes up ive been doing that alot like dry heaving does anyone kno what causes that?....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Panic, thinking about happening can make it happen, mucus dripping down the back of your throat from your nose can make it happen.

It happens to me if I don't blow my nose right after eating, and every morning.

Also eating too rich food or eating before bed can cause similar sypmtoms.
Could be heart burn or indigestion.
|

replied October 14th, 2006
Could also be hay fever. That's what's hitting me right now. Confused

But yeah, almost any part of your body can feel wrong if you focus on it hard enough.
|

replied October 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Allergies
[it sounds like] it's from allergies. I had it when I was young- my youngest has it now he's 13 I had it from age 14 to 25. [consult your doctor about] taking a decongestant as well as a antihistamine. Do not take the non-drowsy type, the won't work for this.

***[edited by a moderator]***
please do not prescribed or diagnose.
You are welcome to post your experiences or opinions, but be careful not to diagnose or prescribe.
This site is also not to replace professional medical care.
|