Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Cramps, Constipation, And Tired

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Okay I have been having period like cramps both in my lower back an tummy for about 2 weeks its not constant kinda comes and goes usually worse at night and this is very strange to me I don't usually get cramps with my period so I doubt its that and seeing as its been happening for 2 weeks makes me doubt it even more. Alone with this for about the past week I have been constipated and really tired no matter hoe much sleep I get I don't have any energy, I take naps and it doesn't help ... No one I have asked from friends and family have any idea what it might be ... So I am hopping someone here can give me an idea of what it could be .. I will be seeing a doc but I don't see her till the 24th and this is a little worrisome to me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|